Custom Clothing. [Release]

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
This is on a rival forum and the thread on this forum is closed also the download link is dead.

Credits:~ Sulake
~ SergioT
~ Creators of the visuals
~

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
Only works on plusemu r1 and earlier, the figuredata doesn't work with r2

DanielMCUK

May 6, 2017
Does this have all the new official clothes in? So I can just replace all figure data?

I've added the clothing to my retro and it works excellently. Only issue I am having is with the website. My avatar is naked on the homepage. As you can probably understand this is very unprofessional and everyone that joins can see my nips. Is there a way to fix this?

Ajax

Social Reject
Aug 22, 2015
Does this have all the new official clothes in? So I can just replace all figure data?

I've added the clothing to my retro and it works excellently. Only issue I am having is with the website. My avatar is naked on the homepage. As you can probably understand this is very unprofessional and everyone that joins can see my nips. Is there a way to fix this?
Go to the link for the avatarimage and try changing it to

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Is it just me or is some of these a bit messed up?
The 'CK' Shirt looks fine in the editor but when actually wearing it, the writing is backwards, the same with a few other clothing.
Also -
V78AaJD1QGmzrCt7EeSqmw.png

But overall, thanks for the release:up:

Last edited:

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks for this release.
No problem, not sure if still doesn't work with R2 as if you put figuredata in the extra data folder the emu loads with errors.
If anyone has a fix feel free to post below so I can add to thread

Users who are viewing this thread