CryCMS (2.2.1) (User Profiles/Re-Code/Meh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
cooltext1460969213.png

I have been working on what I call CryCMS. Originally it was a heavy edit of Rev which had features such as..well nevermind. But I lost most of my files, when I left my cPanel logged in at school, and some idiot decided to delete everything. But in the past 2 days, I re-coded most of the theme, and some of the basic features it had. It is compatible with both Xampp (Apache), and IIS (Web.Config). It has user profiles, based on my last themes, and well just a lot of features, that I never really got to start on. The navigation has been re-coded, alongside the database structure for it, and I was hoping to get some more updates, but honestly I am sick and tired of Habbo. This release will also have Cerberus, which is nowhere near done, and the last time it was even modified was about 2 and a half weeks ago.
Images
vin2aHN.png

NVRXAnf.png

bdJrxZv.png

uhQKCOS.png

qlhSf2F.png

z9k39CW.png

9CUEgXC.png

f6DDl0U.png

Download Link

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
CryCMS 2.3.0 Will be released possibly.
Features
Total Rewrite Of Rev's Structure...Mysqli..etc

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Biggest thing that bothers me about this entire thing is that you don't highlight the tab when the tab is selected. Or you don't even show that the tab is selected.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
That would be almost impossible I think. It would either a echo out twice if I attempted to code it, or b become way to advanced. It's a small thing...tbh I think I just figured out a way to do it. I might add into a small tweak. Honestly I'm way to busy with Cry 2.3. Which is currently mysqli with a widget system, and you can pretty much edit everything from the admin panel. Now Rev is actually a CMS. Might release idek. If you want the base from earlier, which has been modified heavily since then message me.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
That would be almost impossible I think. It would either a echo out twice if I attempted to code it, or b become way to advanced. It's a small thing...tbh I think I just figured out a way to do it. I might add into a small tweak. Honestly I'm way to busy with Cry 2.3. Which is currently mysqli with a widget system, and you can pretty much edit everything from the admin panel. Now Rev is actually a CMS. Might release idek. If you want the base from earlier, which has been modified heavily since then message me.

Just make a class for what ever you're using for the tabs (I guess <li>)

HTML:
li .selected{font-weight:bold;}
<li class="selected">Selected Tab</li>

Other than that. It looks great :D User profiles aren't so hard. Good luck!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Just make a class for what ever you're using for the tabs (I guess <li>)

HTML:
li .selected{font-weight:bold;}
<li class="selected">Selected Tab</li>

Other than that. It looks great :D User profiles aren't so hard. Good luck!
I'm using a MySQL query for the navigation. I attempted a code to see if a navi link was the same as the $page variable and if it was it would be selected. But now this series is done. Meaning I'm moving on to a more lightweight edit of Rev, and to transform it into an actual CMS. The very first version of the new CMS will be available within a few weeks, it will be aimed at making Rev more social, etc. If you want the current base for it, message me. However it's only a base...so it doesn't work 100%

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I don't like it. It's just nothing special. If you can't make the tabs show as selected, it's just even worse. Sorry dude.

And another thing.. & .. Why do you use 3 different sizes for these? I really don't get it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I don't like it. It's just nothing special. If you can't make the tabs show as selected, it's just even worse. Sorry dude.

And another thing.. & .. Why do you use 3 different sizes for these? I really don't get it.
I'm sorry but I have far more better matters to tend to than coding 1 tiny feature. The point of this release was to just get rid of my files, and honestly the newest version is 100 times as good as this one. I even recoded the backend for once, rather than just talking shit. Btw bby Cry 2.3 is mysqli. Mhm

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
rena8aby.jpg
yeap it's coded so fuck you

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
tiE8hHg.png

Just finished re-coding the navigation, re-doing a bit of my old structure...and I may end up releasing this version later. But this will probably be the last version of Cry..atleast for a while, unless I decide to release my base for the basic template engine.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Exactly what the title says: It makes me cry.

I don't like it and I don't like the backgroud, the background doesn't fit anything so I don't like that and it's just a edit I don't see anything special to it thus not really worth develoment.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
tiE8hHg.png

Just finished re-coding the navigation, re-doing a bit of my old structure...and I may end up releasing this version later. But this will probably be the last version of Cry..atleast for a while, unless I decide to release my base for the basic template engine.
LOOOOOOOOL
you clearly haven't seen the latest development build of Cry. Dude it's a project for my hotel that is based on rev but the latest version uses mysqli and a new amazing ass page widget system. Only a handful of people have seen the source. I will get them on this thread too if you don't believe me.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Exactly what the title says: It makes me cry.

I don't like it and I don't like the backgroud, the background doesn't fit anything so I don't like that and it's just a edit I don't see anything special to it thus not really worth develoment.

I Agree That The Background Dosen't Fit.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
You're saying that this Development is going to be amazing well you're wrong the pages are really ugly

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
This is horrible: And it's not even coded by you. Can't believe that you're calling yourself a developer.

@TrueCluez

Just accept it: This guy can't code and he's not a developer at all!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This is horrible: And it's not even coded by you. Can't believe that you're calling yourself a developer.

@TrueCluez

Just accept it: This guy can't code and he's not a developer at all!
I was coding this on my hotel..what isn't coded by me? The theme...? Of course it's the habbo theme. I'm not Sulake. This is an outdated version. The new version is a lot better, js.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
You're not a programmer stop trying. You didn't code this too.

Stop renaming things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread