COVID-19 Booster Jab

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Lol you can't compare Covid to Cancer, Covid is just like the seasonal flu a bit more deadly that's all cancer is not contagious it's not an infection it's a disease
Dont believe in it personally. No vaccination for cancer and stuff but a vaccination for covid???? make absolute no sense and the UK government are shambles to say the least!
he did it not me😭
Post automatically merged:

cancer is not contagious it's not an infection it's a disease
i literally also said that too
why would there be a vaccination for cancer, don't you mean a cure lol, because cancer is a disease, covid is an illness🤦🏼‍♂️

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
he did it not me😭

i literally also said that too
Oh yes you did, and you are right

Diseases like Acne, Cancer, HIV are near to impossible to find a cure for with our current technology

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
It’s amazing how many people on here lack basic skills of comprehension. 🤷‍♂️

Cancer is clearly a different type of disease but the principles of training the immune system to attack certain agents with vaccination can be similarly applied. You are just training the immune system to spot cancerous growth rather than coronaviruses. The messenger RNA vaccines are an exciting possibility for this.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
uk update - they're opening up the booster today (13th december) for everyone over 18 to get it early

IMG_0681.jpg

oop👀

Last edited:

Luchino

Jun 14, 2021
Hi,
Med student here!
Ask me anything.
(You should do it, 'cause studies have shown evidence on how after 8-12 months from the first injection or from the first neg PCR after having COVID-19 ,which is the syndrome caused by the Coronavirus SARS-coV-2, the antibodies' level starts dropping, reaching the 50% of capacity to protect the patient from a severe infection after 3 years. Furthermore this doesn't consider the emerging virus' variants)

BTW, it really piss me off when I read that COVID is just like a flu.
It is not; different virus, different etiopathology, different clinical sympthomps onset, different outcomes, more contagious and way more lethal. (2.8% against >0.1%)

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hi,
Med student here!
Ask me anything.
(You should do it, 'cause studies have shown evidence on how after 8-12 months from the first injection or from the first neg PCR after having COVID-19 ,which is the syndrome caused by the Coronavirus SARS-coV-2, the antibodies' level starts dropping, reaching the 50% of capacity to protect the patient from a severe infection after 3 years. Furthermore this doesn't consider the emerging virus' variants)

BTW, it really piss me off when I read that COVID is just like a flu.
It is not; different virus, different etiopathology, different clinical sympthomps onset, different outcomes, more contagious and way more lethal. (2.8% against >0.1%)
i've had 2 vaccines already lol

Luchino

Jun 14, 2021
i've had 2 vaccines already lol
I know, that was the first cycle.
A booster dose is recommended after it, especially if it's a different vaccine type compared to the original one

If you're in doubt, book a blood test to dose the level of antibodies anti SARS-coV-2 a d decide what to do next based on the results.
The risks-benefits ratio is really unbalanced towards the benefits tho, so I did it.
I also got the flu jab, cause, you know, working in a hospital and being in contact with frail people, I felt this was the main way I could protect the patients.

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I know, that was the first cycle.
A booster dose is recommended after it, especially if it's a different vaccine type compared to the original one

If you're in doubt, book a blood test to dose the level of antibodies anti SARS-coV-2 a d decide what to do next based on the results.
The risks-benefits ratio is really unbalanced towards the benefits tho, so I did it.
I also got the flu jab, cause, you know, working in a hospital and being in contact with frail people, I felt this was the main way I could protect the patients.
i do know, i'm not stupid lmao i don't need schooling on it love, use that for antivaxxers😂

Luchino

Jun 14, 2021
Nobody said you're stupid.
I'm not aware of your knowledge on the topic, so I tried to be helpful and explain it in an accessible way.
I'm sorry if I conveyed the wrong message, dear.
I really hope you'll stay healthy and safe from this virus.

Users who are viewing this thread