Counter Strike Betting Website

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
I am very new to Javascript and have tried to learn it through videos, websites, tutorials etc etc but I honestly don't really know what I need to know or how to properly implement it.

Summary
There's a gaming distribution site called Steam. On Steam is a competitive, FPS game called Counter Strike: Global Offensive. On there you can win/buy/unlock/trade skins and knives, which can be incredibly valuable. There are quite a few sites out there already such as: and however, in my opinion, they are rather poor and basic and I have many ideas on how to improve on their work (many CS:GO websites copy heavily off of each other, is this how so many people have managed to make their own websites?)

When on one of these websites, you log in using your Steam account name and password. Once logged in, you need to post your trade link. This trade link is used for when you want to deposit any skins to the pot and for if you win. When you click deposit, a bot sends you a trade link. You add the skins/knives and send them to the bot. Your deposit is then added to the pot with many others. Once a certain number of people have deposited, a winner is chosen (the more valuable your skins/knives are, the higher chance of winning) and hash is made. The winner is sent a trade request and is given the skins/knives they have won.

I am looking for somebody that can give me code or write me code to allow me and my friends to launch a website like this. I understand about website payment and hosting and we have the under control but I am very new and un knowledgeable to this side of the website building industry. It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could step forward and give me a hand. If you do I will message you with details on how to contact me more frequently.

Thanks alot
- Kris

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
It sounds like you want someone to make the whole website. If this is the case are you paying

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
What I am asking is if somebody can design the code that allows the things like the roulettes and the coin flips to work. I am a confident enough coder to deal with the design and then incorporate the code to which I am given. All I am looking for is somebody to write the code for the roulette and the coin flips. If somebody has the code then that is already fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread