Flash Cosmic Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010

> PLAYCOSMIC.WTF <
INTRO
Cosmic is a brand new hotel which opened as of 1st July 2018 and we are striving to bring entertainment to all of our users aswell as keeping the community enjoyable and friendly!

COMMANDS & MORE
Cosmic has various commands which makes us unique.
- We have over 50+ morph pet commands (66 to be exact).
- We have a :translate command to translate languages.
- We have a fully updated catalogue with all newest furniture and coloured usernames.
- We have roleplay commands - :makepolice x, :rko x, :hit x, :arrest x time, and lots more!
- Roleplay rooms are being added so users are transported to hospital or prison when either killed or arrested.
- We have :gamble <amount> <currency> & :sh (Stack Height).
- We have updated the CMS and added some cool features in-game.
- We have our own Discord server where everyone can communicate.

SCREENSHOTS
1nZGe3N.png

ye1ljg9.png

EtH2cGD.png

bcWZIGk.png

TQ2I6sj.png

X4ZpEUi.png

1jKzkV0.png

rD6ONUZ.png

Bcxc9qV.png

We hope you're able to join us! We would really appreciate it and would also accept any feedback/suggestions. Many thanks!
•​

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
cool, would like to see a change of cms though. Maybe look into a custom one for the future.
Meh maybe, revcms does the job fine, most people just go to the client anyway so

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I vouched for Cabbo in its previous thread, but it seems like you guys can't keep it stable when it comes to having a dedicated community or even dedicated staff. This is the third/3rd rename this year alone...

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I vouched for Cabbo in its previous thread, but it seems like you guys can't keep it stable when it comes to having a dedicated community or even dedicated staff. This is the third/3rd rename this year alone...
3rd? gone from cabbo to cosmic? I count one rename plus I work 5 days a week, the community is ran by everyone except me i just focus on the development side of the hotel

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
3rd? gone from cabbo to cosmic? I count one rename plus I work 5 days a week, the community is ran by everyone except me i just focus on the development side of the hotel
Might not be the 3rd rename, you've gone from cabbo.com-cabbo.pw-cosmic.pwtf etc. You've had several owners who keeps changing roles.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Might not be the 3rd rename, you've gone from cabbo.com-cabbo.pw-cosmic.pwtf etc. You've had several owners who keeps changing roles.
I was only part of cabbo to help with development then shit hit the fan. I still only focus on development side the community is the other staff members jobs not mine, I do my job

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I do my job
Well tbh what exactly is new here because this has all been on the hotels you've previously worked on right? It's all well and good saying it's other peoples job to get a community going but if the person advertising it here is someone who's known to chop, change and is not interested in that - what kind of message does that send!

Good luck anyway.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Well tbh what exactly is new here because this has all been on the hotels you've previously worked on right? It's all well and good saying it's other peoples job to get a community going but if the person advertising it here is someone who's known to chop, change and is not interested in that - what kind of message does that send!

Good luck anyway.
don't get me wrong, I've advertised its just not my strong point, I shouldn't have to be the one doing all the work especially when majority of the time im busy IRL, thanks nonetheless

14yne

Jun 10, 2018
Not to mention the eco reset after like a month?

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Not to mention the eco reset after like a month?
That was because of the fact of bad staff choices and those staff gave out free rares and unreleased ones while they were staff or after they got fired/resigned. Just bad staff decisions which is something I stay out of deciding because I’m not online much myself.

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
That was because of the fact of bad staff choices and those staff gave out free rares and unreleased ones while they were staff or after they got fired/resigned. Just bad staff decisions which is something I stay out of deciding because I’m not online much myself.
You seem to try to stay out of all in-game problems, and only focusing on the development thread. Shouldn't this be created by one of the staff that involves themselves in everything, so we can give our critics to them then.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
probs gonna be boring advice since its the same thing, the old habbo theme cms needs to obviously change, otherwise love that you're working with a custom emulator.
Oh and good luck

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
You seem to try to stay out of all in-game problems, and only focusing on the development thread. Shouldn't this be created by one of the staff that involves themselves in everything, so we can give our critics to them then.
I got asked to make the thread so I did, I deal with some ingame problems but for the majority thats left to the other members of the team
probs gonna be boring advice since its the same thing, the old habbo theme cms needs to obviously change, otherwise love that you're working with a custom emulator.
Oh and good luck
Ive never actually used the habbo theme myself because I was never really fond of it, for me its new

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
The hotel seems to be like all of your old hotels, you are very talented but you don't seem to bring anything new to your new hotels. Also that you open hotels and close them. Try stick to the one and work on it, has allot of potential.

14yne

Jun 10, 2018
Can we just talk about how unoriginal this is, The hotel view is from Holo Hotel, The leaderboard graphics are from Hablush, the header image looks like the one from rise..?

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
The hotel seems to be like all of your old hotels, you are very talented but you don't seem to bring anything new to your new hotels. Also that you open hotels and close them. Try stick to the one and work on it, has allot of potential.
Personal Stuff always comes up after I open one. I only run the development side of the hotel, the community and whatnot is ran by the other staff members because im too busy to be on the hotel managing the community constantly so all I do is pay for the VPS and run the development

Can we just talk about how unoriginal this is, The hotel view is from Holo Hotel, The leaderboard graphics are from Hablush, the header image looks like the one from rise..?
its literally gfx, literally you could say every hotel is unoriginal because we all use habbos stuff so how is that any different lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread