CookieMS Final and NOT STABLE

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hello.

To all that thought CookieMS was fake, feast your eyes.

Note this does not work because i deleted stuff when i quit, however i recovered most of it. You guys can rip it for all i care. I don't habbo anymore.

Thanks.

SpokenTime

Mar 7, 2012
Hope you learn before you ever try again, this isn't helping you at all, you keep releasing unfinshed work saying your done or you deleted something.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Hope you learn before you ever try again, this isn't helping you at all, you keep releasing unfinshed work saying your done or you deleted something.
No, it's called i quit this section.

No more releases about Habbo.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Dam nigga this is horrible, I would of rather went with your last bull shit story (My mum deleted it) Lmfao!

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Dam nigga this is horrible, I would of rather went with your last bull shit story (My mum deleted it) Lmfao!
Lol. Truth to that was I was ashamed of the work, and deleted it. It was a lie.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
No, it's called i quit this section.

No more releases about Habbo.
Just when I'm impressed by you, you stop. I liked what you were doing so far, and you can say you quit the selection all you want, but reality you're just saying that to say it. Admitting you can't do something is hard to get from people these days.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Just when I'm impressed by you, you stop. I liked what you were doing so far, and you can say you quit the selection all you want, but reality you're just saying that to say it. Admitting you can't do something is hard to get from people these days.
No trust me, i am fully capable of creating a cms. I just can't be fucked, and got board.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
I dont get how you got board, how did you manage to become a board? Anyways never ever try. Trust me dont make your self look like an idiot afterwards....
True that, but according to your signature,
I suppose it's too late to make my self look idiotic.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
An development isn't going to make sense when it's not going to be finished

Finish it please.
Correction: Development do not always end up with success.
I thought you said client worked,
-.-,
lol, :3

Note this does not work because i deleted stuff when i quit, however i recovered most of it. You guys can rip it for all i care. I don't habbo anymore.
YO, MOFO'S, yeah so erm cookiemonsta is my friend, he went through Puberty GET OVER IT people sometimes have better things to do than play habbo / retros... atleast he had the decency to add the unfinished work than add nothing at all.
Lol. True that.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
This cms was a lie, Why would it take you a year to make something so pathetic. I love how creative you are with your excuses, If I was making something, and I knew my mom would delete it, I tell that ho to get off my computer or hide the folder. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread