CookieMS Final and NOT STABLE

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
It's funny how everything gets deleted
VisualASE for example... Lol

You projects looked great but you keep ditching them, in future stick to one project

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
It's funny how everything gets deleted
VisualASE for example... Lol

You projects looked great but you keep ditching them, in future stick to one project

I'm pretty sure that you need to start fixing your eyes because this used to be a development and he finally decided to release it, therefore he has ditched none of his development and there you find some idiots like you and idiopathic people who post so much bullshit

In the future: Please be sure to post something common-sense because I'm sure that he wouldn't ditch anything.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
I'm pretty sure that you need to start fixing your eyes because this used to be a development and he finally decided to release it, therefore he has ditched none of his development and there you find some idiots like you and idiopathic people who post so much bullshit

In the future: Please be sure to post something common-sense because I'm sure that he wouldn't ditch anything.
Thanks, however i don't blame people for saying i ditch developments. I have abondoned many of my projects, however i did still manage to release them. CookieMS for example. I just don't "do" habbo anymore. I'll be more in the Coders Paradise section from now on.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Thanks, however i don't blame people for saying i ditch developments. I have abandoned many of my projects, however i did still manage to release them. CookieMS for example. I just don't "do" habbo anymore. I'll be more in the Coders Paradise section from now on.

To be honest PHPRetro/HoloCMS where also abandoned and they have been released as unfinished but that doesn't mean that you're ditching it it means that you have not finished them yet but do release them for others to maybe finish therefore his post was stupid and it did not make sense because in my eyes it isn't ditching at all

Jan 17, 2012

I think he means why did he delete a lot of shit.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hope you learn before you ever try again, this isn't helping you at all, you keep releasing unfinshed work saying your done or you deleted something.

Such a noob, saying that he keep on releasing unfinished work, come on show us what you can do if you think your the one enough to judge him or his work.
Please, before judging someone's work, make sure you do know how to do something, noob.

Users who are viewing this thread