Computer Specs

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Just after some advice really, the computer I have seen is within the price I am willing to pay and I want to see if the specs are any good or not.
I basically just want this PC to play some games on now and again, so I'm not going all out with an expensive gaming rig.

Specs:
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 Dual Core @ 3.3GHz
  • Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM running at 1333MHz
  • HDD: 500GB SATA2 Hard Drive - Fast 7,200RPM spindle speed
  • GFX Card: Dedicated NVidia GT640 2GB Graphics Card. Includes DVI/HDMI/VGA Outputs
  • Mobo: ASRock H61M-DGS
This is coming to a total price of £350 - no monitor or OS included.
Some of the games I'd like to run are:

Cod Ghosts (smooth, not fussed about ultimate settings etc)
Battlefield 4 Maybe? ( "" )
Fifa ( "" )
And some others not too sure yet. Opinions?

@Batmayne

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
  • "Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM running at 1333MHz"
Although that's usually plenty for anyone, I have literally ran my huge amount of ram in less than a year, had to have it reset by a technician, Never really looked into other specs only arsed about the ram, That should be plenty keep on top of your space and files and you should be fine with that.

Aspiree

Nov 27, 2013
@Sysode you check this link below to see if your current PC can run it , It will also tell you the specs etc that you need to run the game , so you can take a look at them and look at the specs of your new PC to check if you can run the game :D

I hope you found this helpful.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
@Sysode you check this link below to see if your current PC can run it , It will also tell you the specs etc that you need to run the game , so you can take a look at them and look at the specs of your new PC to check if you can run the game :D

I hope you found this helpful.
I'd do that if I have the PC :p

Sorry should of made it clearer, this is what I plan on buying. My bad.

Aspiree

Nov 27, 2013
I'd do that if I have the PC :p

Sorry should of made it clearer, this is what I plan on buying. My bad.

You can still do this.

Example : Look up the game Fifa 14 on the link i gave you and scroll down it will say what specs you need etc , you can then look at them specs and look at the specs of your new PC your buying to make sure it will run the game :)

If you need any help just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread