Community warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Deleting content is considered spamming. Thread closed.
I usually don't post things like this, nor am i one to talk for all the toxic things i've done personally. but i'm sick and tired of this community and letting people get away with this, yes ive asked him for help, and maybe begged but im actually sick of it... My mate sent him money for fun one day and he ordered a refund on the payment and @gochad said some things which are absolutely childish and horrible in many ways. Im tired of people thinking hes a good person for the things he is doing, again im not one to talk for the things i did to @Daltron 's hotel and i regretted it and tried to apologize multiple times but they wouldn't let me. Chad and Dippy also are opening a Hosting company and are attempting to steal customers from @4IT by providing Habbo Hotel setups and i spoke to Chad and dippy about it and asked if they were completely non exploitable and tried making a deal with them about if i get exploited once that i would get a refund, and they wouldn't do this. but they kept insisting that the CMS and EMU wouldn't have any exploits in it.

Host Link;
Service for Setup;

Screenshots;
#1;
#2; ( my mate didnt send him or anyone a picture of himself, and chad found his personal information )
#3; & ( says that chad threatens his family and then offers help, and that Chad knows his address. )

I may get exposed also, and may have other people jump in on this post, but from everything hes done to Apollo and other people i know it was just to far and i had to do something..

p.s Zac and Daltron im sorry for everything i did to Splash

and for you Chad, send your h4cker friend reflected, or Josh at me. Ill just expose you some more...

and with @Joshhh

My hotel has asked him multiple times to stop and stop, and he constantly continues to Exploit into my hotel and im tired of this, and proof this is Josh

Proof;
His ALT Discord;

if you have nothing nice to say about me dont say it i could care less, expose me, i dont care....

Im sorry for anything ive done to anyone <3

I am not looking for attention what so ever within this thread, im just not letting people get away with the things they do.

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thread approved, but under close moderation. When there is any name calling or uncivil discussion, you will be warned for every post breaking this. If nobody is able to act like an adult (as previous threads from this nature proofed) I'll close this thread.

The only reason I am approving this thread is to remember everyone that all this illegal and childish stuff is ruining this community for years, breaking laws for a game. This childish and toxic behaviour should stop, because e-fame is not going to make your life any better.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
More Info Upon Issue;

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
vaping let me upload picture of you going around ddosing people 1secound and you'r friend stole my money i got proof 1secound
Post automatically merged:

the whole album proof of him going around ddosing + i got proof of he's friend stealing off me, And the reason he's making this thread is because he's jealous of me bcs he can't succe himself.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
vaping let me upload picture of you going around ddosing people 1secound and you'r friend stole my money i got proof 1secound

Wasn't me and i have never touched a booter in my life, ggs :)

Edit; Dex once again doesnt look like Vaping/Restored. i said id get him to stop but yk..

Either way back to what wess said

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
it’s quite shocking that all the blame is on one person as everyone is to blame when such issues arise as everyone has their role in such and such things, but if you ask me, it’s pathetic and stupid.

it’s kinda sad because all this illegal and pathetic stuff is ruining the habbo community and it’s toxic to the extent that people I know have committed suicide because their family information and such was found and they were threatened, it makes me sick.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
it’s quite shocking that all the blame is on one person as everyone is to blame when such issues arise as everyone has their role in such and such things, but if you ask me, it’s pathetic and stupid.

it’s kinda sad because all this illegal and pathetic stuff is ruining the habbo community and it’s toxic to the extent that people I know have committed suicide because their family information and such was found and they were threatened, it makes me sick.
disgusting isn't it, they just need to grow up & keep it moving

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
and i told him id come and take my money myself since he lives closeby.
if he takes it as a threath idc, i got proof of him threathing me

Harveyy

Mar 29, 2020
and i told him id come and take my money myself since he lives closeby.
if he takes it as a threath idc, i got proof of him threathing me
That is no where near the level of threat you used against him, you literally told him you’d send a one of your ‘friends’ to his house to do stuff to him ...

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Can't we just all live peacefully? We don't deserve this, we're currently in lockdown, and I think that everyone should play nicely.

And for you Zane (You are in this);
You must be registered for see images attach

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Can't we just all live peacefully? We don't deserve this, we're currently in lockdown, and I think that everyone should play nicely.

And for you Zane (You are in this);
i asked for my cash back and he's starting he's retro on my cost nah i don't accept that bs

and for a fact it's not me who goes around asking people about being their developer to steal their files and delete them so if we are gonna talk about trust let's start talking about why you delete other people's files and steal their files i'll tell you why, because you can't develop so instead of asking for help you go steal people's shit and remove their files.

Harveyy

Mar 29, 2020
Josh your literally one of the main reasons we can move on with our retro, because you keep exploiting us, what part of that is peaceful?

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
that's all i wanted to say now i quit responding because this is litterly childish asf go find someone else to complain about and stop being jealous because other people succe when you don't

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
i asked for my cash back and he's starting he's retro on my cost nah i don't accept that bs

and for a fact it's not me who goes around asking people about being their developer to steal their files and delete them so if we are gonna talk about trust let's start talking about why you delete other people's files and steal their files i'll tell you why, because you can't develop so instead of asking for help you go steal people's shit and remove their files.

All he did was translate CMS, and fix some CSS. You can easily find that CMS by googling Xubbo CMS retro town, I even offered to give him a copy of everything all he said was fk u and banned me. I also apologized in the thread for anything I did to Splash, I even tried multiple times to apologize to them. I also stole a copy of Helix EMU and lied to @ZaneyRetros about it, but I sooner or later confessed and he said I could use it if his credits And helixs credits were still on the EMU. Good Day, I don't trust Yumbo anymore after getting Apollo's IP via yumbo, which is childish of you. night.

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
All he did was translate CMS, and fix some CSS. You can easily find that CMS by googling Xubbo CMS retro town, I even offered to give him a copy of everything all he said was fk u and banned me. I also apologized in the thread for anything I did to Splash, I even tried multiple times to apologize to them. I also stole a copy of Helix EMU and lied to @ZaneyRetros about it, but I sooner or later confessed and he said I could use it if his credits And helixs credits were still on the EMU. Good Day, I don't trust Yumbo anymore after getting Apollo's IP via yumbo, which is childish of you. night.
gettin apollo's ip thru yumbo? i can show screenshot of yumbo not having he's ip since he was using vpn all the time, and btw yumvps doesn't have anything to do with yumbo so you know.

my last comment just to prove that i did not take anyone's ip

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Lmao, Now you want to apologize?
After we hired you out of the goodness of my heart and trusted you to run the hotel due to the fact that I had no time.
Then once we were "hacked" you claim you had nothing to due with it?
Comes to find out you decided to create a VPS account without my knowledge or asking any of us, and then persisted to claim that you didn't "hack" it although it was your account that was "hacked"
Funny how that works, I've dealt with you for over a year now vaping you call yourself a "dev" but anytime you have a problem on a hotel you come to me and ask me to help you fix it.
You did the same thing with Conan.
You are part of the reason as to why the retro scene sucks because kids like you.
Time to grow the hell up and stop being childish, its so petty and annoying.
Anyone who has this guy come on their hotel don't even bother to hire him because he will end up screwing you over in the end.
He goes by Nick, Restored, Vaping and so many other names. So just know who you are talking to before you even consider hiring a developer, or better yet just develop yourself.

ahmedprince22

Oct 22, 2014

I personally dont like getting into drama, but since this has regards to me id like to put my 2 cents into this.

Restored time after time decides to come to our hotel and Ddos the crap out of it for fun, as seen by the requests above

Iv also attached a imgur album with convos since he really likes to take screenshots out of context and make himself look

innocent.

While i do agree that threats of comming to peoples houses and etc is really really bad and illegal, asking people to false

chargeback is also fucked up. He tried to get us to practically give him free vps's if for any reason his hotel is exploited on

Our host which is impossible, and i never told him that id guarentee 100% exploit proof, i just told him that yumbo uses it

and that we havent gotten exploited yet, yet he insisted on wanting a refund if he gets exploited and whatever.

and when we didnt come to a conclusion? oh my website goes down, fucking fishy isnt it?

as for apollo i have no beef with him personally, but to see that hes the kind of person to chargeback after practically donating to yumbo

yikes. not cool man, not cool.

(*smack*) ... Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread