Community warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach

I mean what do you expect. The hosting company isn't even using an official WHMCS copy. A disgrace to the hosting company business, a bit of advice to anyone starting a hosting company, never use nulled billing software, it'll come back and bite you in the butt legally and could even ruin your reputation.

As for the hotel side of things, this is all childish. Who even screws over hotels anymore man, like seriously. It's 2020, retros could come to an end by the end of December, why are you guys destroying each other's final moments of fun in the retro community. This is one of the reasons retros have never strived to be the best they can be. There's always the guy that has to destroy other people's hard work and honestly it's really childish.

Last edited by a moderator:

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019

I mean what do you expect. The hosting company isn't even using an official WHMCS copy. A disgrace to the hosting company business, a bit of advice to anyone starting a hosting company, never use nulled billing software, it'll come back and bite you in the butt legally and could even ruin your reputation.

As for the hotel side of things, this is all childish. Who even screws over hotels anymore man, like seriously. It's 2020, retros could come to an end by the end of December, why are you guys destroying each other's final moments of fun in the retro community. This is one of the reasons retros have never strived to be the best they can be. There's always the guy that has to destroy other people's hard work and honestly it's really childish.

P.S, if you're trying to steal customers from 4IT, you might want to make your prices a little more competitive, as I'm sure 4IT customers are happy with their well-serviced cheaply priced services there.
i don't steal customers i like to try new things out since i love computers and have been hosting gameservers since 2016 Minecraft,CsGo, Garrys mod and planing to add gamepanels to the company and im switching WHMCS thanks for the advice!
Post automatically merged:

Lmao, Now you want to apologize?
After we hired you out of the goodness of my heart and trusted you to run the hotel due to the fact that I had no time.
Then once we were "hacked" you claim you had nothing to due with it?
Comes to find out you decided to create a VPS account without my knowledge or asking any of us, and then persisted to claim that you didn't "hack" it although it was your account that was "hacked"
Funny how that works, I've dealt with you for over a year now vaping you call yourself a "dev" but anytime you have a problem on a hotel you come to me and ask me to help you fix it.
You did the same thing with Conan.
You are part of the reason as to why the retro scene sucks because kids like you.
Time to grow the hell up and stop being childish, its so petty and annoying.
Anyone who has this guy come on their hotel don't even bother to hire him because he will end up screwing you over in the end.
He goes by Nick, Restored, Vaping and so many other names. So just know who you are talking to before you even consider hiring a developer, or better yet just develop yourself.
he changed he's name again Dim is he's new name

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Personally i find it really sad that this is part of any community, really it would be better if anyone gave each other support and constructive advice on how to improve. If you find a exploit or bug in something simply report it to the owner of the website/server.

If we could take the toxicity out of the community I am sure that a lot of either new people would join as users of the hotels and we may find new developers coming to the community too sharing fresh new ideas of something that has not been used or done before.

Hacking was once an art or a skill but these days it proves nothing more than you have too much time on your hands and do not have the intelligence to find something constructive to do in my opinion

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018

I personally dont like getting into drama, but since this has regards to me id like to put my 2 cents into this.

Restored time after time decides to come to our hotel and Ddos the crap out of it for fun, as seen by the requests above

Iv also attached a imgur album with convos since he really likes to take screenshots out of context and make himself look

innocent.

While i do agree that threats of comming to peoples houses and etc is really really bad and illegal, asking people to false

chargeback is also fucked up. He tried to get us to practically give him free vps's if for any reason his hotel is exploited on

Our host which is impossible, and i never told him that id guarentee 100% exploit proof, i just told him that yumbo uses it

and that we havent gotten exploited yet, yet he insisted on wanting a refund if he gets exploited and whatever.

and when we didnt come to a conclusion? oh my website goes down, fucking fishy isnt it?

as for apollo i have no beef with him personally, but to see that hes the kind of person to chargeback after practically donating to yumbo

yikes. not cool man, not cool.

(*smack*) ... Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free.
Once again ive never touched a booter in my life, and dont know how to use a booter.

Lmao, Now you want to apologize?
After we hired you out of the goodness of my heart and trusted you to run the hotel due to the fact that I had no time.
Then once we were "hacked" you claim you had nothing to due with it?
Comes to find out you decided to create a VPS account without my knowledge or asking any of us, and then persisted to claim that you didn't "hack" it although it was your account that was "hacked"
Funny how that works, I've dealt with you for over a year now vaping you call yourself a "dev" but anytime you have a problem on a hotel you come to me and ask me to help you fix it.
You did the same thing with Conan.
You are part of the reason as to why the retro scene sucks because kids like you.
Time to grow the hell up and stop being childish, its so petty and annoying.
Anyone who has this guy come on their hotel don't even bother to hire him because he will end up screwing you over in the end.
He goes by Nick, Restored, Vaping and so many other names. So just know who you are talking to before you even consider hiring a developer, or better yet just develop yourself.

Conan? i did this to conan? not at all, he never gave me vps acess and i never asked for it, and i actually tried to apologize and give you the files multiple times, i went and asked people from Splash/Exotic to have zac message me so i could give him a copy for free and i was being all trolly asking money for it, and then he started getting toxic with me once again and i went on splash and tried to apologize once again and give him a copy of the files and once again continued to be extremely toxic.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Wasn't me and i have never touched a booter in my life, ggs :)

Edit; Dex once again doesnt look like Vaping/Restored. i said id get him to stop but yk..

Either way back to what wess said
You don't have to quote me on what I said in a screenshot. I'm talking about you too when I refer to childish behaviour. Don't high road anyone here, you're as bad as them.

DevelopersTrait

Jan 25, 2020
I love how now he apologizes to us....
Daltron and myself hired you after Dalt had decided he did not have the time to run a hotel.
I trusted you with my VPS details after you continuously lied about most of the stuff you said, also made a second account on our VPS without knowing, after I told you there was no reason for more than one account on the server. You made polls asking my users to change hotel name and reset, then after we thought we had took care of the situation you logged back onto my vps, deleted my files (Without Emptying the Recycle Bin mind you!) and acted as if you had nothing to do with it.
Trolling? Or just simply being a complete buffoon?
As @Daltron has already said... know who your dealing with when comes to development, or better yet, develop yourself. It's not worth your time to deal with childish ass kids, who make the retro community toxic, when this is suppose to be fun, and educational for us who like the " Behind the Scenes ", if you ,must.

@Vaping you barely did anything. stop apologizing, we don't care. Just next time try to destroy a hotel, make sure you don't cry when someone boots you offline.

Exactly, why can't we just have fun and try to be the best we can be for the final months of us being here? Who knows.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
Wow, this seems like my beef with Jonty back in the days but less pathetic.

First of all in my opinion, never trust a hosting company that isn't legitimated registered as a company and especially not one made from people in the Habbo community nor that's been in the Habbo community. Firstly because of the chances getting scammed and secondly because their lack of knowledge regarding this area.

Also, if you know someone keeps using exploits on your hotel, why in the world do you not fix them? That should be your priority number 1. You as a owner have the responsibility to keep a users information safe (and they trust you to do so) and with the knowledge of these vulnerabilities in your hotel still not fixing it? :null:

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Once again ive never touched a booter in my life, and dont know how to use a booter.

Conan? i did this to conan? not at all, he never gave me vps acess and i never asked for it, and i actually tried to apologize and give you the files multiple times, i went and asked people from Splash/Exotic to have zac message me so i could give him a copy for free and i was being all trolly asking money for it, and then he started getting toxic with me once again and i went on splash and tried to apologize once again and give him a copy of the files and once again continued to be extremely toxic.
This is the type of toxicity we are talking about, why would we possibly want to associate ourself with someone who decided to take down our hotel?
Apology not accepted, you have screwed over so many people in this community and honestly gave yourself a bad rep, hence why you keep changing your name.
This is all your own doing and nobody else's.
We were forced to change the name to Splash because of all the issues we faced on exotic when we HIRED you.
I'm not going to sit here and debate over what you did and didn't do.
Just learn from your mistakes and become a better person and maybe people will start to trust you again with time.
Have a good one buddy.

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
It sucks when people have to ruin things for the community. As the community possibly reaches the end, it's quite sad that things like this still occur. This whole situation is a mess. Like @Hypothesis has mentioned, I would NOT recommend this hosting company. Not even an official license from WHMCS. Besides the fact the owner can't even type properly, his immaturity is showing and the safety of anyone who deals with him is at risk.

guilty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
It sucks when people have to ruin things for the community. As the community possibly reaches the end, it's quite sad that things like this still occur. This whole situation is a mess. Like @Hypothesis has mentioned, I would NOT recommend this hosting company. Not even an official license from WHMCS. Besides the fact the owner can't even type properly, his immaturity is showing and the safety of anyone who deals with him is at risk.

IMO part of your statement is false. There has been a few companies ran by retro community members that were pretty successful and trustworthy within the community. For example, HostSavor and at the current moment, 4iT. Unfortunately in this case, this person has left a mark and is leaving potential customers within the community to be skeptical.

When things like this happen, it makes potential community members not be interested in trying new things. Anyone who is involved in this mess should not be trusted regardless anything that happens. You're all equally bad and guilty.
Im equally bad and guilty? I had no part in this besides being screwed over by one guy.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
This is not a discussion about hosting companies. @Fxxxx his statement says it all: don't buy services from non-registered hosting companies.
The whole thread is revolved around Chad and Dippy and one of the main topics of the thread was about how they were scamming with their hosting company. No one is discussing hosting companies as a whole, it is just being discussed as a comparison to the hosting company that was briefly stated in the thread.

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
The whole thread is revolved around Chad and Dippy and one of the main topics of the thread was about how they were scamming with their hosting company. No one is discussing hosting companies as a whole, it is just being discussed as a comparison to the hosting company that was briefly stated in the thread.
let me make this clear, no one has purchased anything and we are not scamming and yumvps has nothing to do with retros we offer free retro setup for customers who purchases our servers, and to proove this that vaping aka restored aka dim is trying to make us look bad by sayin we charge for retro setup, we only charge a retro setup if you have not purchased our vps and only want a retro setup and if you got any proof of us scamming show me to make it clear again its restored and apollo who's scamming and they are the one who stole my cash to startup their retro and most ppl will back me up and check the image proof thank you idc if you dont understand im honest atleast not going around making people look bad, so before writing bullshit get you'r proof and facts together.

I'd like to know why my post was edited. I want my full message being shown. This situation is about a host and it's owner causing chaos. Of course I'm going to compare companies that also fall into the category of being owned by retro owners. It was simply a response to someone's input. This is a forum for a reason, for discussion. Other than that, this thread should be locked if you don't want any further discussion because people will continue to give their opinion otherwise.
only reason "chaos" is being done is because they scam me and ddosed us alot of times because they are jealous of us and to be clear my retro has nothing to do with my company i love hosting and have been hosting gameservers for years, and yes we did not have a WHMCS license but we are switching billing system to make users feel more safe, we care more about our customers than anything and for a fact its restored who wanted to purchase and when i called him out for trolling and shit they fked me up because they wanted free retro setup and a vps.

Not you lol, anyone who took part in screwing others over.
and the one who screwed anyone over is vaping check the proof at page 1.

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

Yes, they were. You simply don't see it, as those comments have been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread