Recruiting Community Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
Just weird you somehow assumed the identity of a moderator (and popular coder) from a large community
Don't know what you're on about, but I could care less. Nobody used anyone elses identity.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Don't know what you're on about, but I could care less. Nobody used anyone elses identity.
Besides you. It's like the kid who went around being Kryptos for a while LOL

But true, you don't have a brain

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Richest_ is not Nobrain from ***** LOL

Ash doesn't even do retros, besides one project he left the same week because he disliked the retro experience so much.

You must have me mistake for someone else, sir.
J4Wwi0g.png
Based on what @JynX put in his screenshot of the CMS I brought nobrain up. Am I suppose to know the status of him? Should I search for a competent surveillance agent on the deep web to hire and figure out if nobrain is still developing for retros?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
J4Wwi0g.png
Based on what @JynX put in his screenshot of the CMS I brought nobrain up. Am I suppose to know the status of him? Should I search for a competent surveillance agent on the deep web to hire and figure out if nobrain is still developing for retros?
nobrain never developed for retros besides iHabbo (Our retro together) and Peace (When I devved with him)

Guy here is a poser, same as the fake Krytos's and Craig's in the community LOL. By the way, quit trying to be arrogant when you don't even know anyone because you're an unknown in the community because you're not a contributor LOL

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@nobrain
i didn't know it was common to steal identities in new communities. How many people do you know who go by Leader or LeChris. I only know one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread