Recruiting Community Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
Hi devbest.

I'm currently seeking a suitable person to suit the position of Community Manager, at my hotel. This person would handle the day to day activities revolving around the community, and will be incharge of promoting new staff members when it comes to that point in time. I will be handling the back-end of things, covering all the bills (of course), and the technical work that is involved.

There are a few requirements -

+ You must have proper grammar and punctuation.
+ You must have some sort of experience
+ You must know how to properly handle situations
+ You must be fairly active (school is starting, so thats an exception)
+ Have a friendly, welcoming attitude when new users arrive.

That's about it. If you're interested, leave a comment below, or shoot me a PM.

Hope to find someone soon!

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
why do people post recruitments but don't give us any backstory on the hotel? can we get some screenshots of the cms? is it still in development? whats the hotel url? do you pay? what would make someone want to join your team? does it even exist? etc. in my opinion i wouldnt want to apply if i know nothing about a hotel.

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
why do people post recruitments but don't give us any backstory on the hotel? can we get some screenshots of the cms? is it still in development? whats the hotel url? do you pay? what would make someone want to join your team? does it even exist? etc. in my opinion i wouldnt want to apply if i know nothing about a hotel.
does this look like a fucking advertisement thread? LOL use your head.

"does it even exist"

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
does this look like a fucking advertisement thread? LOL use your head.

"does it even exist"
i never said it was an advertisement, i'm pretty aware what section i am in. youre recruiting people but have zero info about your hotel so why would someone want to apply? your hotel is probably shit for all we know.

Last edited:

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
i never said it was an advertisement, i'm pretty aware what section i am in. youre recruiting people but have zero info about your hotel so why would someone want to apply? your hotel is probably shit for all we know.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. you're a funny kid. Thanks for the chuckle.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Okay,

-Are we applying to fill a position on a zero-two user daily hotel, in which, the owner may close within two weeks?
-If the above is not correct, does this mean the hotel will close within a month
-If the above is also incorrect, this means the thread poster should consider following rules and giving insight into his website and the demands of it.

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
Okay,

-Are we applying to fill a position on a zero-two user daily hotel, in which, the owner may close within two weeks?
-If the above is not correct, does this mean the hotel will close within a month
-If the above is also incorrect, this means the thread poster should consider following rules and giving insight into his website and the demands of it.
oh its this round headed faggot again. Hey man. How're you?

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
whats yo user base

Like all new retros, 0, he wants you to get him users :up:

whats the hotel url?

do you pay?
Who the hell actually pays anymore?

can we get some screenshots of the cms?
ZzmYdxo.png

GMqF6VY.png

ZpEmHsV.png

J4Wwi0g.png

Side note: No, I am in no way affiliated with said hotel, I did this so we can all shut up. No, my name is not Joe it was a random name xD, and can we all grow the fuck up and not argue @Richest_

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Like all new retros, 0, he wants you to get him users :up:

Who the hell actually pays anymore?

ZzmYdxo.png

GMqF6VY.png

ZpEmHsV.png

J4Wwi0g.png

Side note: No, I am in no way affiliated with said hotel, I did this so we can all shut up. No, my name is not Joe it was a random name xD, and can we all grow the fuck up and not argue @Richest_

well that looks pretty basic but he's most likely not done fixing it up, well at least I think and you're right <.<

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Here's my take from it.

-Inexperienced developer using a broken theme (Broken images, etc)
-Said person is also over confident, dissing people with more experience. Quite funny, but I think some of my stuff will blow your's out of water.

pce

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
well that looks pretty basic but he's most likely not done fixing it up, well at least I think and you're right <.<
apologies for my above actions, Glenn. I should've reviewed these rules.
Anyhow,

Yes the hotel is still under development. I'm working on the CMS along with my developer, patching up any found exploits and what not.

"In-experienced developer"
"broken images"

I can't breathe.

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
I'm interested if you're still recruiting. You can find my previous experiences and application here:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Here's my take from it.

-Inexperienced developer using a broken theme (Broken images, etc)
-Said person is also over confident, dissing people with more experience. Quite funny, but I think some of my stuff will blow your's out of water.

pce
NoBrain is a pretty good developer in my opinion, don't know what you're on about. He is a bit unreliable and may end up abruptly stopping though.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
NoBrain is a pretty good developer in my opinion, don't know what you're on about. He is a bit unreliable and may end up abruptly stopping though.
Richest_ is not Nobrain from ***** LOL

Ash doesn't even do retros, besides one project he left the same week because he disliked the retro experience so much.

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
You must have me mistake for someone else, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread