Color Name Tchat - [PlusEMU]

Twister

May 24, 2015
Hello, I'm french so I'm sorry for my English.
I wanted to put a color for staff pseudo on my retroserveur. But I have a problem because, there are a HTML code before the username.
Code on RoomUser.cs
if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 7)
{
string Username = "<font color='#D900D9'>[G] " + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username + "</font>";
if (GetRoom() != null)
GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username));
}

if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 6)
{
Like this:
ffbb8c0aef07447fa89b9cfebb6d494a.png

Thanks you for your help :p

UP

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Create 2 voids. One being to set their colour name and one to set it back to default.

Call the Colourname before they send the message, then after call the DefaultName void you made.

Twister

May 24, 2015
Create 2 voids. One being to set their colour name and one to set it back to default.

Call the Colourname before they send the message, then after call the DefaultName void you made.
Can you give me an exemple, I don't all understand :/
@Sle Maybe

Last edited:

Seargent David

Aug 26, 2011
Room.SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(Room.Id, User.VirtualId, "<font color='#" + color + "'>" + User.GetUsername() + "</font>"));
User.OnChat(User.LastBubble, Message, true, Session, true, false);
Room.SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(Room.Id, User.VirtualId, User.GetUsername()));

Twister

May 24, 2015
Room.SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(Room.Id, User.VirtualId, "<font color='#" + color + "'>" + User.GetUsername() + "</font>"));
User.OnChat(User.LastBubble, Message, true, Session, true, false);
Room.SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(Room.Id, User.VirtualId, User.GetUsername()));
I'm puting that instaed of my code ?

Seargent David

Aug 26, 2011
I'm puting that instaed of my code ?
Well that code is working. Just replace the + color with your hexcode (obviously). It works because it sets your username to the font color, then sends a chat message, THEN switches your username back (no color) so it looks normal, rather than having <font in it.

Users who are viewing this thread