Code generator

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
Hi

I want to know if there is a code generator for what you want to upload one by one then piecing it together or it has to follow the rules of the code by typing it out.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
For html? More like the border I get from html is plain so I like to choose my own border to use like the curved edges one. Also I'm trying to make a table, would you take a look at for me if you can help?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
For html? More like the border I get from html is plain so I like to choose my own border to use like the curved edges one. Also I'm trying to make a table, would you take a look at for me if you can help?
border-radius: 5px;
I don;t understand what you actually want..

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>HTML Table Header</title>
</head>
<body>
<table border="1">
<tr>
<th>Rare Furni</th>
<th>Throne Value</th>
<th>Credit Value</th>
<th>GB Value</th>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Throne</td>
<td>1 T</td>
<td>100 C</td>
<td>2 GB</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Dino Egg</td>
<td>0.5 T</td>
<td>50 C</td>
<td>1 GB</td>
</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

the border is crap.. i want bubble on the title header and a decent layout with a grey line between each rare furni bordered altogether with curved corners. i can show you my best effort if you can help on it if you like? and finally i do want those up/down arrows to show fluctuation which is easy enough to do. but i have the style i like done in photoshop, can't i just upload that?

Last edited:

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>HTML Table Header</title>
</head>
<body>
<table border="1">
<tr>
<th>Rare Furni</th>
<th>Throne Value</th>
<th>Credit Value</th>
<th>GB Value</th>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Throne</td>
<td>1 T</td>
<td>100 C</td>
<td>2 GB</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Dino Egg</td>
<td>0.5 T</td>
<td>50 C</td>
<td>1 GB</td>
</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

the border is crap.. i want bubble on the title header and a decent layout with a grey line between each rare furni bordered altogether with curved corners. i can show you my best effort if you can help on it if you like? and finally i do want those up/down arrows to show fluctuation which is easy enough to do. but i have the style i like done in photoshop, can't i just upload that?
Use CSS?

Users who are viewing this thread