Release:
Version 1.0.0

Version 1.0.1
Cooming Soon
Credits :
Russia ( The COUNTRY )​

Nickolas

Dec 2, 2011
Ive looked through the code and i would have talked it down as too simple but you said its a starter, thus i approve. Its a very nice start for new web developers and could help alot of newbies out there make their own sites without too much pain and hassle. Would of helped me alot when i was first starting out.

+1

Edit:
I just realized that this is meant for Habbo Retros. I still stand by it being a good start, but newbies would not have a clue where to start, but again, it works.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Ive looked through the code and i would have talked it down as too simple but you said its a starter, thus i approve. Its a very nice start for new web developers and could help alot of newbies out there make their own sites without too much pain and hassle. Would of helped me alot when i was first starting out.

+1

Edit:
I just realized that this is meant for Habbo Retros. I still stand by it being a good start, but newbies would not have a clue where to start, but again, it works.

Thank You :') Imma Working On Version 1.0.1 It will be a better Starter Kit And Have no habbo relation ;D

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Devbest Starter Kit v1.0.1
Devbest Doesn't own this its FOR Devbest community only.
Release v1.0.1 Cleaned up Code and layout structure
Added Some Example Functions
Added Some other features Also Got rid of ugly config checker and made new one
Download:
Credits:
Me GarettJoey
Russia ( The Country LITTERLY )
Notes:
Built in 2 Days I believe

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Fail. This is purely not needed. Might as well just make a framework, as it's more helpful.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Fail. This is purely not needed. Might as well just make a framework, as it's more helpful.
You know its not nice to call people Failures ;[ if you dont like it just dont respond its for noobs who wanna steel work and make it there own! Lol

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I gave a wise opinion; you will only see if it you put your feelings aside and get the true meaning of that I said.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Just a suggestion, for a better base you should use like joopies mysqli class and a template engine such as smarty or raintpl :3 (If you decide to do that and need help feel free to pm me)

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Just a suggestion, for a better base you should use like joopies mysqli class and a template engine such as smarty or raintpl :3 (If you decide to do that and need help feel free to pm me)
Wouldnt Joopie Get mad we stool his work ?! idk how to code mysqli but i guess i can learn to code a class for sqli

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Wouldnt Joopie Get mad we stool his work ?! idk how to code mysqli but i guess i can learn to code a class for sqli
As long as you credit the developer fairly, although using your own mysqli class would be even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread