[CMS]Inserting ID,Rank etc upon Submit[Help]

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Hey anyone reading Support Threads,

I'm going to try and keep it short. I am running into the same problems with Registration over and over. The user table that is in my database, has over 50 rows associated with it . My register page, doesn't have the form fields to support an update for all of that information.

Would I have to have some sort of form src'd to the page that would insert those 50 things (including ID, rank etc) upon the submission of the values that would interact with the 4 placeholders on the register page?

I just need to know what I'm missing here. I'm likely going to have to use another CMS anyway, because my config file is missing. But I'd still like to be able to use it to execute queries & test the communication between the register page & database. This design was simple, and organized, being why I chose it.

The page with its' design elements anyway:
*The page will just refresh will empty placeholders when I click submit
*I have also yet to figure out how to implement content for 'template literals' to avoid the blank {hotelName} .
*It is an edited version of RevCMS with a Cammex Skin

Your support is appreciated

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The form handler is in the class.users I believe if you're using RevCMS and you can handle what is submitted / change the submission based on your cms and add new fields. It's based off of the name attribute.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
I'm going to start over with a new CMS & database. The only fields I would want to be submitted, would be sent through with an isset request, then? So if I include what I need to be submitted from the placeholders, with their custom variables, on the page that they'd be submitted from? They'd be processed as requests? and Communicate with the already connected database?

And the rest of the values for users would be sent through a query to my database, with the rest of the associated user info, that I could make updates to and tamper with in phpMyAdmin??

I can begin to figure out me page/config issues afterward. This was very helpful

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Why not use habbo code

App/Services/User/Registar.habbo
Code:
[DATABASE]

#id = (auto)
#username = (post.username)
#password = (hash(post.password))
#email = (post.email)
[/DATABASE]

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
You can, in the database setup columns to just be empty upon submition. You don't actually need to fill all columns for each register unless there is a rule for the specific columns to not be empty.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
You can, in the database setup columns to just be empty upon submition. You don't actually need to fill all columns for each register unless there is a rule for the specific columns to not be empty.
I need to be able send a string with the identified variables through between pages. It has to be something with my script and I get syntax errors when I manually try to insert values

Users who are viewing this thread