CMS Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtS

Jun 14, 2015
Hi DevBest community,
I need your help ! I want to know if RevCMS is a good CMS without bug or break etc.. Or if you have another CMS for R63, give me a link ?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Rev is old .
Uber is old.
Illumina is slightly modern .
Honestly, Rev is by far the easier option as Illumina has a bunch of Zap related shit embedded into the code still and Uber breaks over simple shit. You're best bet is to use
Darude - Sandstorm

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Rev is old .
Uber is old.
Illumina is slightly modern .
Honestly, Rev is by far the easier option as Illumina has a bunch of Zap related shit embedded into the code still and Uber breaks over simple shit. You're best bet is to use
Darude - Sandstorm
Disagree with the statement about uber as you have probably never used it based on this reply --*

Rev and Uber are both good, they function the same just rely on different variables and methods. After working with both of them for awhile now, I can take revcms items and turn them into uber and vise versa so I think they are both well designed.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Disagree with the statement about uber as you have probably never used it based on this reply --*

Rev and Uber are both good, they function the same just rely on different variables and methods. After working with both of them for awhile now, I can take revcms items and turn them into uber and vise versa so I think they are both well designed.
I used Uber for a few years personally, and built onto it. I could take an object in Rev and transfer it to Wordpress doesn't mean Rev functions the same as Wordpress when it's clearly more extensive (Wordpress), and offers more. Uber is built very insecurely, and old as Rev is built with more security, but than again is still older. I would prefer Rev for security, and customization as it's engine is very well written and isn't molested by multiple developers yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread