Flash Close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Just to put it out there, @Justin007 has been rekt. And why else would Jay have "most hated user" of 2014? Because he is honest to people :)

PS: Teso should be most hated.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Its like every other hotel just not updated. Its not unique and it looks plain and boring like all the hotels. Good luck tho. ;):poop:wowsoBLESSED

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Learn to read

What makes us different please read.
Yes as you see we have the same cms layout and emulator layout as any other retro but they don't have this. We are more then another revcms the cms doesn't matter it's the owners and users that make a good hotel and the vibe you get from talking with us it's not all about the cms it's about hanging out and talking making friends what a habbo retro is for it's not for having the best cms out there if users really like your hotel they will stay no matter how your cms looks it all about the characters on the hotel.

Just to put it out there, @Justin007 has been rekt. And why else would Jay have "most hated user" of 2014? Because he is honest to people :)

Ryanz your just a dick rider. :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Learn to read

Yes as you see we have the same cms layout and emulator layout as any other retro but they don't have this. We are more then another revcms the cms doesn't matter it's the owners and users that make a good hotel and the vibe you get from talking with us it's not all about the cms it's about hanging out and talking making friends what a habbo retro is for it's not for having the best cms out there if users really like your hotel they will stay no matter how your cms looks it all about the characters on the hotel.

You're seriously getting mad over an Advertisement? if you can't take criticism then don't own an hotel. But HabGoon Really? that's the only name you thought of? But good luck!

Teso is Fucking God & yeah you do lick ass.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Learn to read

I am a lick arse :) I agree But what is wrong with habboon.ca? He has taken a CMS, edited it to be as much like Habboons as he can.. And? That just means he can edit CMS' and doesn't use the 5 online staff as an excuse for a great community...

Good luck anyway, what Timothy said is kind of right... More and more hotels coming out with owners who either give no shits about it and just want to gain money which very few hotels do. If you can't own a hotel, don't try it. The most custom thing about your hotel was how un-updated it seemed. :)

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
I am a lick arse :) I agree But what is wrong with habboon.ca? He has taken a CMS, edited it to be as much like Habboons as he can.. And? That just means he can edit CMS' and doesn't use the 5 online staff as an excuse for a great community...

Good luck anyway, what Timothy said is kind of right... More and more hotels coming out with owners who either give no shits about it and just want to gain money which very few hotels do. If you can't own a hotel, don't try it. The most custom thing about your hotel was how un-updated it seemed. :)
2 Staff
ff09defec57ff6702394df4349771524.png

And 80+ votes first day
1711d497077c7a9b491f425824d13cf9.png

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
OOOOHHH... Hard to get onto the 1st page of retro-list when you are a new hotel advertising as "hiring"...

Posing

Oct 19, 2011

My hotel before this one was open for 11 months until I renamed it to this Aka LostHabbo New one is HabGoon.
So we don't plain on closing our doors. :) I own a hosting company so I don't have to pay bills :) got servers ::)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yeh, I know who you're. Think I have not been in this community long enough?
My hotel before this one was open for 11 months until I renamed it to this Aka LostHabbo New one is HabGoon.
So we don't plain on closing our doors. :) I own a hosting company so I don't have to pay bills :) got servers ::)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
lol this thread has so much gone off-topic, someone close this before anyone else gets hurt lmao.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
@Justin007 First of all, this hotel isn't going to the top. And really, since you own a hosting site don't you still have to pay bills? Also you did not get 80+ votes on the first day since from seeing you got 7 votes on Monday (first day), then on Tuesday you got 80? Hmmm....... Also I would recon that you change your attitude to a more professional manner because its ignorance that you show on this thread and your hotel most likely that makes people not want to join. And all you only have right now and probably will gain then drop is 4 people on right now. LOL
Also my question that confuses me is since your only 17, how do you own a hosting site?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Justin007 First of all, this hotel isn't going to the top. And really, since you own a hosting site don't you still have to pay bills? Also you did not get 80+ votes on the first day since from seeing you got 7 votes on Monday (first day), then on Tuesday you got 80? Hmmm....... Also I would recon that you change your attitude to a more professional manner because its ignorance that you show on this thread and your hotel most likely that makes people not want to join. And all you only have right now and probably will gain then drop is 4 people on right now. LOL
Also my question that confuses me is since your only 17, how do you own a hosting site?
Illuminati confirmed! And nah, I reckon he spammed the votes. Proxy's etc :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread