Flash Close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Sexy CMS... Uber... YUCK! Looks a decent hotel and I wish you good luck, maybe you could post your user count?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Looks great, only looked at the thread because its UberCMS you don't see much of Uber anymore but tbh I love Uber. One thing you could use is more features, except focus the features on the client. Try to incorporate thing that go along with the client, but you could code on the CMS / Edit in Housekeeping to allow users to have fun, even when there's a low user count

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Looks great, only looked at the thread because its UberCMS you don't see much of Uber anymore but tbh I love Uber. One thing you could use is more features, except focus the features on the client. Try to incorporate thing that go along with the client, but you could code on the CMS / Edit in Housekeeping to allow users to have fun, even when there's a low user count
Thanks for the feedback and ideas will do.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
You're Welcome, Hope your hotel doesn't just close in a month. I would like to see more advances with UberCMS.
Yeah i know what you mean now days it every hotel using same old RevCMS Edit and etc.. We set our new online best today at 19 User(s) Online. UberCMS pages load fast and a lot of users love it. Plus i plan on staying open and not closing in a month since i have all my bills taken care of paid for 1 whole year in advance to have no worry's about shutting down we are here to stay and make a change hopefully.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah i know what you mean now days it every hotel using same old RevCMS Edit and etc.. We set our new online best today at 19 User(s) Online. UberCMS pages load fast and a lot of users love it. Plus i plan on staying open and not closing in a month since i have all my bills taken care of paid for 1 whole year in advance to have no worry's about shutting down we are here to stay and make a change hopefully.
I am glad to hear that and I wish you good luck. Uber is much more secure but I just don't like the way there is no kind of order to it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I am glad to hear that and I wish you good luck. Uber is much more secure but I just don't like the way there is no kind of order to it.
Security between Ubercms and Revcms there is no such thing. The difference is how they are setup.

UberCMS uses a php file where you write all of your main code, while connecting to a TPL file to get the details.

So in your php file you would do:
[connect to header]
[connect to page]
[connect to footer]

and in the page portion you would have
[Declare Column 3]
[div box 1]
[div box 2]

[Declare Column 2]
[div box 3]

and then your TPL files are coded normally, just with only one or two items in them usually to make code easier to find, edit, and it helps find errors / exploits faster

RevCMS is coded in php files that are easily changed just by creating a new skin folder and uploading a new revcms skin

I don't like RevCMS because the cold gets bulky and hard to find what you need. Some people who code for RevCMS also tend to connect forms on another page by including once a php file of a form, so its too much work for me to edit one thing like the title of a div box for a form

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
HabGoon is now here please leave feedback of what you think.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Your credits (most likely via the credits command) make the economy look unstable. Well done otherwise... Good luck.
Thanks for your feedback but stuff is a lot in the catalogue so it kinda makes up for it's self.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
HabGoon just got rekt... Their choice with name though Jay... Not nice at all though, just like the rest, as is their files.
Here is what I am pretty much going to layout for this..

Bad
1) Hotel name is literally just a copy of Haboon yet you changed 1 letter
2) CMS is released and used on tons of hotels
3) That SWF is an old version that was over used a lot
4) Nothing on your hotel has originality

Good
1) I like the banner

Posing

Oct 19, 2011

Bad

Good
1) I like the banner
Seems someone is butthurt :) It's Habboon not Haboon sir, Plus All hotels are pretty much the same and "original" how much original can the site get? looks just like habboon :).
Don't know what got up your ass this early in the morning or what made you a fag and also so butthurt, I said leave your feedback not "feedbacks" only needed one please don't spam my thread because you got a original dick up your ass hole.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015

Bad

Good
1) I like the banner
Pisses himself.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Seems someone is butthurt :) It's Habboon not Haboon sir, Plus All hotels are pretty much the same and "original" how much original can the site get? looks just like habboon :).
Don't know what got up your ass this early in the morning or what made you a fag and also so butthurt, I said leave your feedback not "feedbacks" only needed one please don't spam my thread because you got a original dick up your ass hole.
Why would I be butthurt when your hotel is going to fail in less than a month? Obviously you can't code shit if all your stuff is just copy and paste from EXACTLY what other hotels look like. I am just going to watch as your hotel just doesn't get any users and you just waste your money to open a copyrighted hotel..

And tbh I would rather be original because right now I am working on a project to integrate voice chat into habbo r63 GTE emu so please fuck off with your shitty replies, you wanted feedback and I said this hotel was shit, and I didn't explain myself. So I replied with a valid response of why your crappy little hotel isn't going to make it anywhere but 10 users a day for a month until you close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread