Close Thread Please, TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
I do not really like the style but as it is complete it's perfect :) Good luck

Thank you for your honesty and feedback! Much appreciated!

would this work with Azzure?

Haven't tested the CMS specifically with Azure, however I did manage to get the CMS working originally with a Mercury 3.2 EMU and also a PlusEMU. But if the DB's are merged properly then you would be able to get it working with basically any EMU.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Live preview shows a different theme, this design doesn't seem too habboish in my opinion - but it looks nice for what it is .

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Live preview shows a different theme, this design doesn't seem too habboish in my opinion - but it looks nice for what it is .

Well wasn't really going for it looking like another habboish edit. Just cause tired of seeing people edit a revCMS theme release there project and it looks basically the same as any other RevCMS, so tried going for something completely different to try and stand out more and give some new taste! Thanks for the feedback!:)

@Hershzy Do you have the Mercury Emulator 3.2 SWF pack? (The GAME map?)

I will have to take a look for ya buddy, if i do I will post yet another reply for ya

This is hawwttttt:up::oops:

Thankkss man ;D

Personally, this is sexy.
Thanks haha appreciate it!

Looking good, keep it up
Thanks and will do:)

Wanted to keep this thread active as I am continuing to keep the develoment of this CMS ongoing. Just to let everyone know, this is a very slow development as I have been on and off with this project due to some personal issues! Below you can check out a few updates that I decided to do:

1. Due to most likely future releases with this CMS because eventually I am sure I will release it after I am done using it. I decided to start over and transform this into a revCMS theme. Most people would not and most likely could not figure out how to successfully setup the HoloCMS version I have started this project with, so to make this user friendly with you guys in the future, it will now be a RevCMS Project.

2. Due to kind of transferring this to a RevCMS project, basically started over with where I was, as of right now, I currently have the me.php coded and going back over fixing some buggy areas, and also restyling some new bits! Stay in touch for more updates :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread