Client Loads to 76% then Redirects to Base URL

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
My client loads to 76%, then crashes and redirects to the Base URL within the client.php file showing the following;
ukegP4O.png

aswell as;
XjfMfTm.png

I looked up on console for red links, and all it told me was;
4Go4osG.png

I am using the Plus Emulator (Habboon Edition) alongside Habboon's Database and SWFs.
Any fixes or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Double check your SWF links, make sure to edit external variables and external override variables and check if the account_created column is a number and not a date.

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
RevCMS; Make sure that your swf path in config.php is correct while also ending with a '/' even if it mentions not to,
Make sure that all you links are edited and correct in external_variables.txt and external_override_variables.txt (scroll to the bottom),
Make sure that your client.php is correct with either your Proxy IP/VPS IP/Hamachi/Localhost and using port 30000 or your Proxy Port with the Ports (80, 30000, 30001 and 3306) opened in Windows Firewall.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Why are you telling him to check if the SWF path is correct when the source of the error is so obvious it's waving at you people. The problem is that you don't have permission to access the directory, modify the permissions (allow the group 'Others' to read from the SWFs directory) and try again.

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
Tips and Pointers -
1. Check that your linking is correct, have you put your SWF files within the wwwroot directory and not a sub folder, so your links will be the same as the EXAMPLE:
2. Check your linking within the external_variables and external_override_variables etc, for those using Notepad++ press CTRL + F and find the link you have put in, and make sure they're all linking to the correct directory.
3. Within your config, located in app - management (RevCMS), have you changed furnidata to an XML file instead of a TXT file, looking like so it looks like:
4. Rename badge-fill within the SWF folder to habbo-imaging
5. Look in your web.config file for those using IIS, and see if you can locate the rules below, if you can't then put them in after the last rule.
<rule name="Imported Rule 61">
<match url="^habbo-imaging/avatar/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 62">
<match url="^habbo-imaging/avatarimage/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?username={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 63">
<match url="^habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/head.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 64">
<match url="^gamedata/habbopages/chat/commands" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/habbopages/chat/commands.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 65">
<match url="^gamedata/habbopages/chat/options" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/habbopages/chat/options.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 67">
<match url="^gamedata/supersecret" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/supersecret.php" appendQueryString="true" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 68">
<match url="^gamedata/external_variables" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/external_variables.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 69">
<match url="^gamedata/external_flash_texts" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 70">
<match url="^gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.php" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 71">
<match url="^gamedata/override/external_override_variables" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 72">
<match url="^gamedata/figuredata" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/figuredata.xml" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 73">
<match url="^gamedata/productdata" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/productdata.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 74">
<match url="^gamedata/furnidata_xml" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/furnidata.xml" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

<rule name="Imported Rule 75">
<match url="^gamedata/habbopages/forums" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/habbopages/forums.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
For those using IIS, every necessary link HAS TO BE within the web.config for access.

Last edited:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
@Khalil You are wrong, He is actually right...
The source of the error is in front of your face yet I'm wrong? Interesting point of view, newbie.

If the web server (IIS in this case) can not access (does not have permission) a directory (SWFs directory in this case), it would automatically throw a 403 error. Is that clear enough for you now?

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
The source of the error is in front of your face yet I'm wrong? Interesting point of view, newbie.

If the web server (IIS in this case) can not access (does not have permission) a directory (SWFs directory in this case), it would automatically throw a 403 error. Is that clear enough for you now?

It is a swf error dump ass it redirects to that link for some reason.. So yes he is right I am not a newbie .. Apparently you do not do Habbo enough!

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
It is a swf error dump ass it redirects to that link for some reason.. So yes he is right I am not a newbie .. Apparently you do not do Habbo enough!
dumb ass*

Yes, you are a newbie. I don't do Habbo, I do computers and programming, so unless I was dead when a 403 error became something besides a permissions error, you need to get your shit straight.

Last edited:

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
dumb ass*

Yes, you are a newbie. I don't do Habbo, I do computers and programming, so unless I was dead when a 403 error became something besides a permissions error, you need to get your shit straight.
You are still wrong it only redirects cause it can't find the correct paths ..... I had this same error I changed a few things of my configuration and it was fixed
Why are you still debating about who's correct lol. I've stated the fixes, and Sky was correct also.

Users who are viewing this thread