Client doesnt work why?

LJW18

Sep 17, 2023
You must be registered for see images attach

Firstly, check that you've actually edited all of the correct files, ensure correct port(s) are open. Once you've done all of this properly, if still you are stuck use "Inspect Element" > Console and look for errors there, it'll tell you what is wrong.

Incase you're unsure; errors in your console will look something like this

(Your errors wont be the exact same).

When I said "edited all of the corrrect files" I am referring to your external_variables and so on.

I noticed on another post a user told you if this is for production in the future, don't use xampp.

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
Firstly, check that you've actually edited all of the correct files, ensure correct port(s) are open. Once you've done all of this properly, if still you are stuck use "Inspect Element" > Console and look for errors there, it'll tell you what is wrong.

When I said "edited all of the corrrect files" I am referring to your external_variables and so on.

I noticed on another post a user told you if this is for production in the future, don't use xampp.
Okay i got it working but why it looks like this?:

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
TBH there should be a few on this Forum, but for future reference you should dive into the deep end and go to Nitro, your hotel is old at the minute.
i already have a Nitro v2 Hotel but i want to make a R63 Hotel for Nostalgia and fun
i tried the Zap Hotel Pack its not what im looking for i want to make a "Phoenix Emu" based Hotel

LJW18

Sep 17, 2023
RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Client is not showing propperly!

Might be nothing but worth a shot - I looked on a different thread about this same issue & the suggestion was to change your CMS "THEME" not your entire cms. wwwroot > app > management > tpl > skins

Create a new folder "new skin" or whatever you want to call it, place the files of your new skin within that folder then head back to config.php and change skin from "Mango" to "new skin" or whatever you named the folder.

I think it was @Blasteh who suggested that a while back.

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
Might be nothing but worth a shot - I looked on a different thread about this same issue & the suggestion was to change your CMS "THEME" not your entire cms. wwwroot > app > management > tpl > skins

Create a new folder "new skin" or whatever you want to call it, place the files of your new skin within that folder then head back to config.php and change skin from "Mango" to "new skin" or whatever you named the folder.

I think it was @Blasteh who suggested that a while back.
Maybe i need a different r63 swf pack? idk can you recommend one? it needs to work with Phoenix emu!

Users who are viewing this thread