Client Black Screen Problem 3.1.1.0

xSeanx

~ps3~ ~Gamer~ ~Add thehacker0005~ ;)
Jun 13, 2013
Hello I setup swfs client.php web build proxy emu database cloudflare Everything i can think of? i changed swfs like 3 times Changed client.php like 3-4times ? i got the swfs from The swfs wanna work it loads when goes all black and never moves and nothing comes up on the Emu Can someone Help me please Theres 3 Pictures Below of Emu Client and Emu Config. Thanks - sean

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 19
  • fy8gjqF.png
    fy8gjqF.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 20

IPMB1

Jan 1, 2013
Post External_vars.txt, config.php, Emulator config.

------Edit---------
Well, you must connect your database to your VPS..
Upload your Source to your DB,
then config it,
then use putty to run it :)

xSeanx

Jun 13, 2013
i did everything right its the proxy ? when i put the proxy on it does not work when i take it off it works?

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello I setup swfs client.php web build proxy emu database cloudflare Everything i can think of? i changed swfs like 3 times Changed client.php like 3-4times ? i got the swfs from The swfs wanna work it loads when goes all black and never moves and nothing comes up on the Emu Can someone Help me please Theres 3 Pictures Below of Emu Client and Emu Config. Thanks - sean
Are you still expiereicing this problem as if you have teamviwer i can come and and fix this it is more likly to be ur client.php or external varibales

xSeanx

Jun 13, 2013
i got my host the fix it it was sqls i had to add? anyone with this problem inbox me ill give you the sqls and it works, Thanks for people who helped

xSeanx

Jun 13, 2013
*edit New problem it goes to hotel view then drops connection all the time? i cant get in client my host said its a mysql error wish i dont think it is cos i Uploaded a New database to it and does the same thing. or its a emulator problem anyhelp thanks

Users who are viewing this thread