Christmas soon!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
October is here... Berber months! :D

So, what's up with those 'ber' months?! Christmas is coming soon!

I got a question for you:
> What comes up to your mind when we say 'Christmas'?

Those bells ringing, carols in the street, sweet chiming bells, cold air - smooth morning; needs A SWEATER!

For me; Jesus' birth.. So 'bout you?

PS: No killjoy - :D

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Same as of Kryptos..

Anyway; who of your friends type xmas instead of Christmas?

Philly

Oct 1, 2011
I always think of snow :p
Alot of people hate the snow because of all the disruption it causes, but i really love it, and i cant wait for it to snow!!! :D

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
The way my life used to be...:
Sitting by the fire, On a really cold day, snow falling from the sky, looking at it, but kept warm by the fire.
The smell of christmas dinner in the air. All my family together on the one day (which was nearly impossible).
Relaxing in my nan's house, the one day where your troubles could go away because I was happy. :)

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
There is a reason.. A 200000000billion year old reason (A little exaggeration). Compared to what I said, and compared to the kid's these day's. I think mine is a little more... Christmasy.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Christmas reminds me of all my family coming up to see me, some of them I only see at Christmas. It also reminds me of getting fat eating yummy Christmas food ;)

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
Snow
-50 Degree Weather
Thinking about how much I'm gonna need to exercise after, cause my family takes like 3 days to make a hell alota food xD
& ofc Presents.. even though their not really important :p

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
There is a reason why we call it CHRISTmas.
So when i think of Christmas, i think of Jesus Christ.
Amen.
Right, but I hate it how people replaces CHRISTmas as xmas, it's like 'insulting'.... Or what.

Users who are viewing this thread