Cheap & Best VPS for Habbo Retros?

TehVelocity

Sep 25, 2014
I'm wondering what's the best VPS for hosting habbo retros but also the cheapest? I'm a very "low-paid" graphics designer and I don't earn a lot of money for what I do. So in my time making a retro on localhost, I found it very interesting and I'd like to continue on a VPS but I'm looking for the cheapest and best for hosting habbo retros. Any suggestions?

Also, please note. I didn't know where to put this thread so if it's in the wrong spot please feel free to move it. :)

Thanks in advance!

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
XZ sucks!
On topic hostsavor.com is a registered company I don't think XZ is

Edit: okay it is butt!!!!! If you are UK go with XZ or us AHostSavor even though I think hostsavor is way better

Edit2: hostsavor 1 gb vps is like 8 dollars xz is 12 same speeds

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
I used XZ and for some reason all my disk space was literally being eaten up by the second. And they didn't know the problem but to reset the whole vps so i just switched to wholesaleinternet.net. They only have dedicated servers at the moment but they are really cheap and had no problems so far!

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
xznetworks.com // hostsavor.com // winity.io
If you want the cheapest, i recommend winity or hostsavor. Winity has cheap windows 2012 servers and good support.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
U Really want a Cheap one? use Portforward, i can help u portforward for u, and its free. PM me Your Skype
Remember most Internet Service Providers don't allow port forwarding and some will/might:
  • Shut off your internet service.
  • Charge you for hosting.
As for hosting i use for

Oct 11, 2014
Remember most Internet Service Providers don't allow port forwarding and some will/might:
  • Shut off your internet service.
  • Charge you for hosting.
As for hosting i use for

mhm, i think almost all of Internet Providers do Allow PortForwarding, just they have a different way :)

Users who are viewing this thread