CerberusASE [Advanced Administration Made Easy] [Mysqli] [Secure]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Alpha Finished
-Staff messaging system
-Logging system revamped. ($overwatch->log(user, page, action) [date/time automatically added]
-Ability to modify user accounts
-Ability to modify site content (news, promotions, etc)
-Ability to modify store settings (paypal, packages)
-Cerberus help forum implemented
-Ability of staff members to donate towards license balance to assist owner

download passed out to close friends (after beta phase will be available for usage)

Thread closed due to rudeness. ty

Last edited:

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Looks very neat but alot of owners arnt looking to buy alot of crap but im sure you would get some sales

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
So it's finally back on, can't wait.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
So it's finally back on, can't wait.
Yeah, it's been in development last few months privately just ran into issues when my cousins broke my laptop. Anyways, I have 2 laptops now + a new desktop on the way! So Cerberus should be alright.
Updates from last night:
() Recoded the message system
() Fixed Overwatch's action log function
() License system converted to Mysqli
() Engine now has a filter function to clean queries to prevent injection
() Working on converting rest to Mysqli now
() Cache class is a probably update to improve speed

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Lol I can use joopies catalogue editor and @Sledmore hk and not have to pay at all. I highly doubt this would be free. This is for publicity. It'll be cracked anyways

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Lol I can use joopies catalogue editor and @Sledmore hk and not have to pay at all. I highly doubt this would be free. This is for publicity. It'll be cracked anyways
The idea of cracking a source not publicly available, and is self hosted? This take's things up a bit, hate it all you want but it's a tad bit further into the whole game than Sledmore's housekeeping (not to diss Sled) .

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
The idea of cracking a source not publicly available, and is self hosted? This take's things up a bit, hate it all you want but it's a tad bit further into the whole game than Sledmore's housekeeping (not to diss Sled) .
Just for jokes imma make something better then this and release it for free I'll include
  • Denied access logging
  • Catalogue editor
  • Awesomeness
  • Hotel diagnostic test maybe?
  • - check for known exploits

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Quick update (modifying user accounts now works! All actions & changes are logged however, to prevent any power abuse!)
A few features planned for this page.
Just for jokes imma make something better then this and release it for free I'll include
  • Denied access logging
  • Catalogue editor
  • Awesomeness
  • Hotel diagnostic test maybe?
  • - check for known exploits
Go right on ahead, you're further into the language than I am. It's your own expertise being wasted.
However most of those named features besides hotel diagnostics (guess I should add it, it'll be interesting) and exploit testing aren't available. They'll be on next version possibly if I feel as if its important.

Last edited:

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Lol if you don't know much more then him then you shouldn't be doing something closed source.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Lol if you don't know much more then him then you shouldn't be doing something closed source.
It's shared to people who I trust in the community which is at a bare minimum, but nobody in this community knows much. It's fucking Habbo - if we knew so much why wouldn't we be doing professional full time jobs (or at least gaining worthwhile experience.)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
FFS Everyone. He is doing a good project and he therefore chooses who he releases it to. As he stated, only people he trusts! This means close friends who are not going to change credits and claim! If you want, go make your own one. Then release that and wait 24 hours. You will see why he is not releasing it.

Good luck though @Leader and if you need some help, add my Skype. (spaceryanz)

Oct 11, 2014
FFS Everyone. He is doing a good project and he therefore chooses who he releases it to. As he stated, only people he trusts! This means close friends who are not going to change credits and claim! If you want, go make your own one. Then release that and wait 24 hours. You will see why he is not releasing it.

Good luck though @Leader and if you need some help, add my Skype. (spaceryanz)
why do he needs ur help? lol

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Trust me, I don't need help from anyone in the retro scene. I moved away from the poor coding structure of it, and I refuse to move back towards it, and the first version of Cerberus is now being used on one of my own hotels! Screenshots may follow when I have time.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Alpha Finished
-Staff messaging system
-Logging system revamped. ($overwatch->log(user, page, action) [date/time automatically added]
-Ability to modify user accounts
-Ability to modify site content (news, promotions, etc)
-Ability to modify store settings (paypal, packages)
-Cerberus help forum implemented
-Ability of staff members to donate towards license balance to assist owner

download passed out to close friends (after beta phase will be available for usage)

Thread closed due to rudeness. ty

@Sledmore @Legion @Shortcake @Lepos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread