Can anyone set up my VPS for me and add my hotel to it?

NellyGuhdija

Aug 28, 2016
Hey guys. I need some help. I wanna make my hotel go live and public and I bought an expensive vps. I don't know how to work it, so if you are willing to make it for me I will give you staff or second in command on the hotel if you are still playing. Let me know!

minthotel

May 13, 2012
Hit me up bro. I got you

Hey guys. I need some help. I wanna make my hotel go live and public and I bought an expensive vps. I don't know how to work it, so if you are willing to make it for me I will give you staff or second in command on the hotel if you are still playing. Let me know!
I'm currently running a hotel on a VPS and its public it takes no time at all and pretty easy bro so I could help you out, I don't need staff on your hotel bro I got my own but I can help

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
u access your server by a rdc file aka Remote Desktop connection. most windows computers have this program by default, just search for it in your search bar. once you locate the program on your computer it will ask u for your server ip, username and pass which u should of had emailed to u by the hosting company you bought the vps from.

Users who are viewing this thread