1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

Call of Duty: WWII

Discussion in 'Call of Duty' started by HoldUp, Oct 7, 2017.

1. HoldUp

HoldUp ye?

I know it's not out yet but ovbs, people have played the beta.. What do you guys think? Worth the money? Better than Infinite Warfare, Blackops 3 etc? Who's excited for this to come. Who's more excited for this to come than they we're Fifa?

Activ likes this.
  2. Sledmore

Sledmore Chaturbate Livestreamer FindRetros Moderator

It was fun to play tbf, I enjoyed, was limited map-wise, but thats to be expected.

Was awesome to be able to get straight into games on the beta, obviously won't happen on PC once its out though.

I enjoyed the weapons, and being able to run and gun - the game mode with the 4 stages was quite fun too! More modes like that (offense vs defense) would be cool.

3. Wess

Wess BYPASSING OVERRIDE Staff Member FindRetros Moderator

Honestly I loved it, played both BETA's on PlayStation 4 (even took up some vacation hours the second time, lol). The weapons feel really balanced, I enjoy sniping once more, and the way they mixed up class making is really fun. It's something entirely different, nerfs some really OP stuff and gives something new and fun to the game.

Even though there were like 4 maps, they felt great. The only thing that feels isn't as good as previous games, are the graphics. They feel lacking.

4. HoldUp

HoldUp ye?

There's no flying shit like BO3 and Advanced Warfare in WWII is there?

5. Wess

Not sure what history books you are reading, but no.

6. HoldUp

HoldUp ye?

What you mean lmao

7. Wess

It's a game based on the second world war, hence the name. Ofcourse there's no jetpacks and stuff like that in there, lol. Go look at some trailers

8. HoldUp

HoldUp ye?

okay lmfao. Thank god for that then lmaoo

Primax likes this.
  9. Activ

Activ New Member

Gotta love a bit of COD