Call of Duty Call of Duty : Ghost could there be a #2?(WARNING SPOILERS!)

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
After completing Call of Duty : Ghosts today, I noticed this at the ending. I guess there will be another Call of Duty Ghost coming. This is the ending of the game. What do you think?
[EDIT]Fixed video

Last edited:

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
Call of Duty needs to be done with already. The next story will be completely the same except the sides will be switched but in the end you will probably turn back to a good guy, bad guy loses, or some how lives and it goes on...

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
I personally am not a fan of Ghosts because the engine just seems to be the same as Modern Warfare 3.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I hope not, because Call of Duty is going down a bad road - did ever since Modern Warfare 3

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
MW3 was pretty bad, I couldn't play it. I liked the black ops series a LOT, but that's just me

Black Ops 1 had a good storyline, they killed it with the second one
That's the problem with Call of Duty - Infinity Ward and Treyarch always make their games a hit or miss scenario.

Chaotic

Apr 23, 2012
That's the problem with Call of Duty - Infinity Ward and Treyarch always make their games a hit or miss scenario.
Yeah, I can agree with you on that, I like Black Ops 1 the best out of any of their games. Modern Warfare 2 had some good maps though.

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
They always rush their games, and they keep building upon the same story line, which ends up ruining pretty much that entire story, and the game series.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

Zeddicus

Mar 23, 2012
I don't see how MW3 made it go down a bad road, the story line wasn't that bad.

No, the storyline isn't.

But you have to remember that Call of Duty is furthermore played for it's multiplayer, which they brought nothing new to the table whatsoever.

Their competitor, DICE, rolled in Battlefield 3 which was different from Bad Company 2, there was more modern weapons and new vehicles.

Battlefield 3 annihilated Modern Warfare 3 because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread