Flash CabelRP ~ New Roleplay hotel // Hiring // Cops Hiring // Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piksu

Roses are red viol... well f*k the rest!
Nov 17, 2017
lPEI63A2SOS1aVVYua8kPA.gif

Better logo coming soon....

Let me introduce you new roleplay hotel called CabelRP

CabelRP is r63b hotel that is still under beta, but I just could not wait to share our project with you guys. There is still few small bugs in client and games that we are developing for you guys but other than that we are almost ready to release it! Now as I said it is still beta (open beta) we would really appreciate your effort to seek out bugs and report them to us after finding them. This will save us some time, since some of our staff members are working in real life (including me).

Hirings

Yes, you heard right! I am currently looking for new faces to our staff team. Specially technicians and few builders to make our roleplay world look more epic! So if you got any of these skills please do not hesitate to apply right now

Discord server, community near you!
We also have it!
We are managing our own Discord server for several reasons one of them being that hotel (for these first weeks) might not be really busy all the time so we provide you guys discord server of our own so you can still keep in touch with community when they are not online or you can seek friends to play with you in CabelRP there! Also all bug reports and staff support are given there!

Landing soon to CabelRP :eek:
There is a lot of things in our todo list,
we are slowly starting to integrate these features in our hotel, same time making sure that they do not cause any bugs or problems with our hotel. We care about it as much as we care about you guys! Here is little list of things coming soon:
New games to play/event rooms and hosts
Court system, to get out of jail faster
Forums, for ban appeals and spread our community
New corporations
More apartments

Omg you forget the link to hotel!?
Don't worry here it is for you,
hope to see you online soon or in discord server :)

Some picturinos
pu4qRMu3Tm60d7eT0AS7XQ.png

q-MxImkhRDe2QlQ6yXVxOg.png
ChChFxvQTGqv4r-1ArBmeg.png
4RKKTK90S_Cp7K9bOBlHiQ.png
FZkhffU9TI2seQrS48hfgg.png

Piksu

Nov 17, 2017
So, uh, another RageRP replica? Wow, very original, this'll surely go far.
OT: I don't like the fact that you're using the default FluxRP CMS.
As said Cabel is still under heavy developing... we try to focus fixing bugs in client side and then we move on changing CMS to more Cabel like :)

Thank you for your feedback :)

offtopic: If you got balls to call cabel unoriginal how about Gubbo? What makes it different from others ;)

Last edited:

Piksu

Nov 17, 2017
looks great! :)
Thank you for your opinion, still in beta so a lot will chang, hope you will love the changes as much as you like it now :) Hopw to see you in-game or in discord :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Not really a fan of the CMS style, but it's always nice to see another RP open up.

You should probably consider a more preferred TLD than .TK.

but other than that, good luck.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
lPEI63A2SOS1aVVYua8kPA.gif

Better logo coming soon....

Let me introduce you new roleplay hotel called CabelRP

CabelRP is r63b hotel that is still under beta, but I just could not wait to share our project with you guys. There is still few small bugs in client and games that we are developing for you guys but other than that we are almost ready to release it! Now as I said it is still beta (open beta) we would really appreciate your effort to seek out bugs and report them to us after finding them. This will save us some time, since some of our staff members are working in real life (including me).

Hirings

Yes, you heard right! I am currently looking for new faces to our staff team. Specially technicians and few builders to make our roleplay world look more epic! So if you got any of these skills please do not hesitate to apply right now

Discord server, community near you!
We also have it!
We are managing our own Discord server for several reasons one of them being that hotel (for these first weeks) might not be really busy all the time so we provide you guys discord server of our own so you can still keep in touch with community when they are not online or you can seek friends to play with you in CabelRP there! Also all bug reports and staff support are given there!

Landing soon to CabelRP :eek:
There is a lot of things in our todo list,
we are slowly starting to integrate these features in our hotel, same time making sure that they do not cause any bugs or problems with our hotel. We care about it as much as we care about you guys! Here is little list of things coming soon:
New games to play/event rooms and hosts
Court system, to get out of jail faster
Forums, for ban appeals and spread our community
New corporations
More apartments

Omg you forget the link to hotel!?
Don't worry here it is for you,
hope to see you online soon or in discord server :)

Some picturinos
pu4qRMu3Tm60d7eT0AS7XQ.png

q-MxImkhRDe2QlQ6yXVxOg.png
ChChFxvQTGqv4r-1ArBmeg.png
4RKKTK90S_Cp7K9bOBlHiQ.png
FZkhffU9TI2seQrS48hfgg.png
Awful, not sure why you'd post screenshots of the rooms when they're the default flux rooms... Didn't even take time to edit any of the cms or emu or rooms before posting anything. This will die out in 3 days when people start taking it down as I assume you don't have a proxy as your using a free domain

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@anwen ? Really confused where you got Gubbo from as I do not own Gubbo anymore? But if you wanna talk about how "unoriginal" it is, at least I actually bothered to change the CMS and modify the emulator and add new things to it, than to use default Boon Plus Emulator, and normal revCMS habbo theme. Also, @Dustin is working with some other developers that will soon be adding more things to Gubbo, things which I planned to, but never got around to. So, then you can cry about how "unoriginal" it is.
ON-TOPIC: Again, as others have said, rooms are really dreadful, quite a disappointment if you ask me. Then I just noticed the domain is tk....I mean when you lack a stable CMS and emulator, then you're using a free domain, there is no purpose in posting this advertisement, but good luck with this.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@TheRealMoonman When I say a stable CMS, I mean a CMS that is capable of loading in under a second without any errors. Also, is very user-friendly, and things actually put together, and not thrown together. Not a CMS that has a bunch of useless links that are not being used, like when someone views your source, they can see a bunch of pointless lines of code that are not needed. In my opinion, Flux's/Rage's CMS did a good job of demonstrating what I am talking about. I'm still waiting to see the day when someone actually codes a clean CMS from scratch for their hotel, not a RevCMS theme that has some minor/major edits to it. Many hotels today have attempted this, but have flaws which I notice.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Horrid CMS.. Why open a RP? PeakRP and HoloRP comes back very soon. Do you really think you're going to be successful with them alive?

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@MANS_NOT_HOT Yes I am aware he is using Flux's CMS, that is why I said he needs to make one from scratch. Also I said FluxRP and RageRP did a good job of demonstrating the using of unstable CMS with many useless lines and pointless codes. In my opinion, HabboRP's CMS was just a simple bootstrap, nothing really special, Peak's was okay, I liked the design of it. As for your CMS for Anx' I don't know if you're referring to Retaliation, but in my opinion, I was not a fan of the scripting used. Laravel is confusing and I did not understand it one bit. That may be because I am barely experienced in web development, as I mainly work inside the emulator.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Canadian had to clean it before, and now I had to do it again. Remain on-topic. This thread isn't about what other hotels are using, or who develop what. It's about this hotel. I'll give everyone who posts off-topic a warning point from this moment forward.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Should've waited until you got further into development before you started up a thread. Glad to see another RP come out though. Good luck with your future endeavours.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Not really a fan of it at all as it's just FluxRP Rooms and CMS.
Also would recommend to get a better domain.

Many Regards,
Zane

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread