[C#/PHP] Looking for a team

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Hello,

I have been thinking of a project for a while, and talked to some people about it but haven't heard from any of them since. Currently I am looking for atleast one C# and web (PHP/HTML, etc) developer. As I don't know any of the C# language, this is the priority one I am looking for.

A bit about the project
Everyone uses some kind of screencapture tool such as LightShot or Gyazo - whatever you prefer. However, the best one ever made in my opinion is still ScreenSnapr. As of now, the development team totally stopped development, and the code of the tool is not obfuscated in any way, so easy to modify. My plan is to either "revive" the ScreenSnapr project (ScreenSnapr "Lite", or whatever name we can give it) or totally start it over. Once a team is set-up, we will discuss this and future plans.

I am looking for a serious team, with actual knowledge of the programming language you are interested in, as I want a stable, good working program and website running, and not something amateurisch. You can fill in the form below, and either send me a private message or reply to the thread below. You can also apply for alternative languages, such as for Linux or OSX, however this is not on my priority list.

Skype name: Your skype name
What I am interested in: Either the program itself side (C#), or the web development side. etc.
Why are you interested: Self explanatory.
Past experiences: Include something you did in the past, or where you are working on.
What do you expect from the project: Self explanatory.
Something you want to add:

Thank you for reading, and I hope I can get a team up and running. This thread is for recruitment only, so I don't have to see any comments like good luck, why not something else, etc.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Skype name: JayEcho2013
What I am interested in: Web Development
Why are you interested: Further advance my web development participation and knowledge
Past experiences: Custom CMS's
What do you expect from the project: A good working team, and a positive environment to work with. Advancements that are not sloppy and make sense.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Skype name: JayEcho2013
What I am interested in: Web Development
Why are you interested: Further advance my web development participation and knowledge
Past experiences: Custom CMS's
What do you expect from the project: A good working team, and a positive environment to work with. Advancements that are not sloppy and make sense.
Bit late aren't we ? ;p

Users who are viewing this thread