Bye, devbest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Banned from chatbox forever, oh well :b I think it's about time I disappear.
bteoFET.png
Thank you's :
> @jadenthenoob ~ Being a good & loyal friend
> @Wicked ~ Being a good & loyal friend
> @Sky ~ Being a good & loyal friend
> @Xylo ~ Being helpful and honest & a friend
> @Sledmore ~ for being genuine and helpful
> @TesoMayn ~ although a troll, you're actually helpful and respectable.
> @Canadian ~ Good chatbox banter
> @Khalil ~ Good chatbox banter
Fuck you's :
> @Hashh ~ Being the filthy little liar & shit starter around
> @Brought ~ Being too proud to admit that I didn't flood static, especially as the proof suggests otherwise. Being a slimy little fuck & release my work

I did enjoy my time here. I'm pretty much quitting habbo except for habwire. I had a bunch of work I developed for small hotels to use, but due to recent events I don't feel like helping anybody, since I always get fucked over no matter what I do.
Thanks to the people who made it worth doing, and I feel sorry for the people who just tear down.

I'll come clean and own up for what i've done, so throw any accusations my way if you feel necessary.

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I wouldn't get upset with words being typed by these ugly spastic cretins, they have about as much sense as a homeless man on the streets of NYC.
None in-case you're a mentally fucking challenged twat.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I wouldn't get upset with words being typed by these ugly spastic cretins, they have about as much sense as a homeless man on the streets of NYC.
None in-case you're a mentally fucking challenged twat.
Hey buddy I'll have you know my mother loves me very much!

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Josh, Your pathetic over a Pixel Game..

You say to yourself your ugly and even say boys dont hang about with you in real life, Shame..

Although nobody cares that your leaving only the ones that you have pleasured with Habbo Retro Emulators and CMS'.

Only 1 person said a nice good bye to you. Oh when your leaving click this link and don't come back

Bye - Adam Hashh OMGScoots

Last edited:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
LOL exactly. He will remain here and on FindRetros. Guaranteed.
On findretros, yes.. Why wouldn't I? It's a great source of users! And I said "
quitting habbo except for habwire"
I'm pretty much coming on here for new releases, etc..
Cya man, It was a blast having you here..

Also to the hates you need to get on his good side if you are he is a verrrry noice guy!
Cya :)

You all wonder why this is a dying community.. lol :b

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
On findretros, yes.. Why wouldn't I? It's a great source of users! And I said "
quitting habbo except for habwire"
I'm pretty much coming on here for new releases, etc..

Cya :)

How can you quit Habbo except for Habbo? You're quitting a forum, not Habbo.

Oh, you found the releases section so easily? Why couldn't you find the help section just as easy instead of always posting your dumb questions into the SB?

You all wonder why this is a dying community.. lol :b
No need to wonder, I'm replying to the reason right now.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
No need to wonder, I'm replying to the reason right now.
Think a little harder.
None of you have ever been this rude to me before :b Is it because everyone else is being rude, so you are being like sheep and following other peoples actions? (<-- Rhetorical Question.)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Think a little harder.
None of you have ever been this rude to me before :b Is it because everyone else is being rude, so you are being like sheep and following other peoples actions? (<-- Rhetorical Question.)
Why are you still here? You got butthurt because @Brad banned you off the shoutbox for good reason, after doing the same twice before. The fact you paid no regard to a staff warning to cease your rule breaking actions is enough to get you no respect around here, no need to wonder why everyone's being rude to you.

You said you're leaving, so just leave already, this thread is generating enough spam as it is.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Think a little harder.
That's because you haven't posted a thread like this before, you're always posting into the SB (where you receive the same).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread