Burbian.net | Custom & Unique CMS | Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014

What is Burbian Hotel?
Burbian.net
is a retro that has re-opened with more features and more stuff to make your stay more enjoyable. We're up 24/7 to ensure that the fun never ends. Burbian was founded on 07 July 2016. It was developed by Brandon & Jeff, who has years of experience in the Habbo Retro community. We strive to offer the best, and free Habbo Hotel experience.

Our Features:
- Organized Catalogue,
- Custom Clothing,
- Unique CMS Design,
- DDOS Protection,
- Unique CMS Made From Scratch (Credits to Jeff & Brandon),
- Working Group Gates,
- 99.9% working Wired,
- Very Stable Economy,
- Amazing Friendly User Base,
- Great Staff ( Not just saying that my hotel has a vision to have the most Unique and nice staff compared to other hotels! ),
- & Much more, Check out our screenshots below.

W0CItb9.png

UHvPbk2.png
hUb4Yp1.png
ezDadQc.png
oRirCCj.png

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Didn't the last thread get closed? Burbian seems to focus way too much on the CMS as usual, when the client is the thing users spend time on. Hopefully you removed that stupid fucking booter from the CMS also.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Nice cheeky message on the index :
IF YOU ARE GOING TO BEG FOR STAFF, PLEASE EXIT.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
yeah uhm. the register doesn't need that "this is your character" because for a few seconds I thought the register was just that, until it redirected before I closed the tab..

some cool ideas
when filling in an input hopefully for the love of god add a :selected

rent

Sep 24, 2012
This opens and closes like every month or two lol, as said above Burbian always focuses on CMS instead of client but other than that
Goodluck with Burbian. again.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Didn't the last thread get closed? Burbian seems to focus way too much on the CMS as usual, when the client is the thing users spend time on. Hopefully you removed that stupid fucking booter from the CMS also.
Well said, I agree with Zach 100% you guys are too focused on the cms just for users to click and enter client button and never see it for hours lbs. Goodluck anyways.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
just went on this website

holy fucking shit. by far the most unique retro cms wise, probably shit on the backend but man those transitions and the way it all feels. bloody great

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
c9dd064d188d41378b84d7e65afb7869.png

facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

anyhow, here's my review.
Registering takes way too long. Although the site is unique, the div boxes don't match with the nav.
Anyhow, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread