Flash Burbian Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
I just don't see the point in all this customness and stuff. You can edit a hotel all you want but if you don't have the right management or client setup you're fucked. Good luck.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
I just don't see the point in all this customness and stuff. You can edit a hotel all you want but if you don't have the right management or client setup you're fucked. Good luck.

You can suggest ideas and feedback to code into BurbianCMS. I am just giving good updates what would make BurbianCMS to be better and eventually we will release it and start developing BurbianCMS 4.0. BurbianCMS is not corporate with UberCMS or RevCMS. Client works with the new core 100%. The management is very stable at this point. Remember BurbianCMS is under beta development.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
@r0ck no point in posting any comments on his thread lmao he will just keep replying to make his thread go on top and plus she says basically the same bullshit but words it different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please do not go off topic regarding with Burbian Hotel. Burbian doesn't have only it's own hotel. It has it's own datacenter expanding range of variety Dedicated Servers and Virtual Private Servers which is known as Burbian Network. Burbian Network sells better than EpicHost and other hosting and it does not have a website because it would be hard for Sulake to identify these retro's host is coming from as the deals are usually done over skype.
New Update
- Secured Backup (Automatic Process 12:00AM | 12:00PM Eastern Time Zone Uploaded Automatically to DropBox)
- Major and Minor bug fixes within inside BurbianCMS core
- Currently researching on blocking VPN through registration and client process.

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
CMS is nice, however something with it design wise urgs me, i guess the body of every page just seems messy. From this hotel first opening I have not seen any major increases so I really must say I don't think this hotel will be lasting. Also with having the big yellow hiring box on index shows that you basically try to get users that way considering you have 4 staff not including any owners, and with that being said there is only 8 users online, I would say you have plenty of staff compared to your user count. Thanks for the attempt on a new hotel though

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Updated Features
Disabled / Enable Account
Impersonator Feature Expanded More Features
Housekeeping Banned Users Page

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Uh Well, simple your cms 100% fine work in game. Code some buttons & shit it's easy man.
& Those buttons make them do stuff.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're new at JavaScript and have googled most of the things you're using.

Anyhow, good luck with the hotel.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
You have seen the actual new CMS 5.0, then how do you not like it if you haven't try it.
But I have tried it. Actually, how do you even 'try' a CMS anyways, it's not like they're very interactive at all in the first place. I made an account titled 'Tester1' I believe, I didn't enjoy it. If you can't make the website look good after 4 tries, don't try it for a fifth, the same failing result happened. I will give you regards for the Forums though, the only thing I thoroughly enjoyed, even though they were dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread