Flash Burbian Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Burbian Hotel Summary
Burbian
(previously known as Burbian Hotel) currently running PlusEmulator. The online community aimed at teenagers and adults. The website is owned and operated by Burbian Network / Burbian Games S.L. . Burbian Hotel began in 2013. Burbian allows users to create their own Burbian character and design hotel rooms, meet new friends, chat with other players, organize parties, look after virtual pets, create and play games and complete quests.

BurbianCMS 5.0
PlusEmulator
Constantly Updated
The Lastest Habbo.com RELEASES (Branch RELEASE is used and not the PRODUCTION branch)
Wireds 100% (Including all new Wireds)
Football 100%
Mod Tools 100%
Tickets and AutoTickets 100%
Groups 100%
Groups Forums 100% (And Forum Management)
Helper Tools 100% (Only can be Guide and not Guardian)
Embajadors 90%
Pets 100% (Some Commands not Coded)
Rooms 100%
Console and Messenger 100%
Users 100%
Ecotron 100%
BOTS 100%
Interaction Types of Habbo (100% Coded)
Achievements 100%
Quests 100%
Profiles 100%
Catalog 100%
Games 100%
Youtube 100%
All New Items 100%
Limited Offers and Rare Offers
MarketPlace 100%
BuildersClub 100%
Room Promotion and Room Events 100%
Polls 100%
And Really a lot of More Items
BurbianCMS 5.0 is created from scratched and uses 100% JavaScript Node,
I will update more screenshots of new cms
oMPmfTc.png

YqaTZO5.png

O4G8kT9.png

ibJVKrB.png

fXCWDyT.png

cLnxpEs.png

giBl2z8.png
q0NiOFF.png

Tx1uMJq.png

ZqI5Izy.png

D6nOfCE.png
mPd5jnK.png

o7h7skI.png

LwlDbpi.png

Ur5MWRj.png

9WHqS7t.png
ffq7GNT.png

Avp3ZvY.png

4qwhGDl.png

DaWwlJ7.png

6G5CLNa.png

xM0XSAK.png

10LW07k.png

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Hey I like the CMS and all but one thing I see about it is there is a ( Big Yellow Sign Saying Hiring ) my thoughts are it will only bring non loyal users that are only looking for staff and once they fail to get it will quit if I was you I would remove it and try and build Burbian to have a loyal user base maybe only make a news article about hiring?
Anyways GoodLuck!

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Hey I like the CMS and all but one thing I see about it is there is a ( Big Yellow Sign Saying Hiring ) my thoughts are it will only bring non loyal users that are only looking for staff and once they fail to get it will quit if I was you I would remove it and try and build Burbian to have a loyal user base maybe only make a news article about hiring?
Anyways GoodLuck!

Thank you for your feedback based on the CMS, I will get to the part to remove Hiring as you are correct on that it bring non loyal users who wanted to get staff (we say no) they end up leaving which we call it Hoppers People hop on different hotels asking for staffs are known as hoppers.

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
Anyways GoodLuck!
Completely agree with this.

The CMS is lovely, I like this hotel a lot. Will for sure check it out and give more feedback.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Completely agree with this.

The CMS is lovely, I like this hotel a lot. Will for sure check it out and give more feedback.
Professional Staff, Great Community, Will check back again. Good luck boys.

Thank you Crimzr for your feedback.

Childish, I'm trying as hard as I can to hire mature teenagers to adults to monitor Burbian Hotel. I am hoping this hotel would do great. Thank you for your feedback.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Very nice CMS and Housekeeping. Staff seem to be very professional. Good Luck!

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Very nice CMS and Housekeeping. Staff seem to be very professional. Good Luck!

Thank you for your feedback. Let me know if you have good ideas I could add to the cms that no hotels could ever think of. I would take it and try it as my challenge to do it.

Last edited:

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
OML, 15/10. Don't even have to register, but I will lol. Awesome hotel.
Good, I will upload a new me page soon as I am on night shift job. Can't wait to upload the me page to show the new homepage.

Updated a new spoiler tab with Burbian CMS 3.0 Updates
Updated To Do List
Updated Change Password (Check Burbian CMS 3.0 Updates)
Updated Maintenance Page (Check Burbian CMS 3.0 Updates) (It says username as well)
Working to get maintenance page to database as a on and off switch
Linked the banner to Burbian Hotel
Updated Maintenance page to database and housekeeping as a on off switch ( Will not redirect CEOS and Managers / Will Redirect Users automatically to maintenance page when on hotel it will kick them off to maintenance page.
News Designed / Comments 100% working as you can like or dislike news comments.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Kind of annoying how much you spam a single hotel, you try to be professional but I don't really see it. Goodluck though.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Kind of annoying how much you spam a single hotel, you try to be professional but I don't really see it. Goodluck though.
That's how advertisers work, users advertise on Burbian would result a payback on their hotel. Same thing goes to other hotels.

Finished Ban page in housekeeping
Finished Users Impersonate in housekeeping
Developing Unban / Ban in Housekeeping
Booter (Owner Rank Access | Non Users | Users will see a white page.
Developing Registration / Client VPN Block
Updated More Screenshots in CMS 3.0 Updates
Few questions, can you help us explain how we can code to block VPN in registration and client. Due BurbianCMS is not based on UberCMS or RevCMS as it is on it's own core and would be glad to insist telling me on how we can code it to make it work.

jQuery

Jun 10, 2015
That's how advertisers work, users advertise on Burbian would result a payback on their hotel. Same thing goes to other hotels.

Finished Ban page in housekeeping
Finished Users Impersonate in housekeeping
Developing Unban / Ban in Housekeeping
Booter (Owner Rank Access | Non Users | Users will see a white page.
Developing Registration / Client VPN Block
Updated More Screenshots in CMS 3.0 Updates
Few questions, can you help us explain how we can code to block VPN in registration and client. Due BurbianCMS is not based on UberCMS or RevCMS as it is on it's own core and would be glad to insist telling me on how we can code it to make it work.

I swear this exact same post updates everyday.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Good, am not the only one getting notifications haha. He's probably just trying to make people check it repeatedly.

I wasn't trying to get people's attention, as I stated I needed some help on trying to implement VPN Block on Client and Registration Process.

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
Added to do list Career Application (Users Submit Job Application) (Managers / Founders View Applicant in HouseKeeping)
Added to do list Activate / Deactivate Career Application via HouseKeeping

CMS needs a major re-design...anyways goodluck
You haven't checked BurbianCMS 3.0 Update section.

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Good stuff but I am untagging myself from this since it seems like I am being spammed with pointless update post that could wait to be posted until you have a more massive update and put it all in once instead of posting shit like * Just added a sparkle to the logo * that's how it seems but no hard feelings just my opinion but anyways like I said good luck just try and not spam your thread with pointless stuff if it's not massive then yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread