Recruiting Building a team of PHP Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
phpPanda PHP Development Team

~Firstly thank you for viewing my thread and showing interest in my thread. I am looking for 3-5 PHP Developers to build a control management system that will be released to the public when its finished. I know advanced PHP but I can't say I know it 100%

I am in the middle of building this control management system but there is still alot of work to be done in it. I am around 20% done and with the right team of PHP Developers I feel we can build a good and large PHP script. And build other projects in the future together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- START OF RANKS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranks that I am looking for
Obviously I will be the head developer but I do look for other head developers. I normally hire 2 head developers myself and somebody else and then a few other developers Just name developers.

Head Developer a head developer will organize new projects and give taks for developers to complete. They will also code along with the developers but mainly will have control over developers. Head developers will be the better coders than developers and will comment on the developers coding and give them a helping hand if there is a better way of coding something or if some code is unstable. Head Developers will mainly be thinking of new aspects and assets to be added to the projects while the developers do most of the coding for the current project.

Developers developers will be coding most of the time they will have a small say in upcoming projects and they will comment on ideas for new projects. They will be told what to do by Head Developers that will have most of the say on the project. There is not much more to say on developers because some of it is explained in the head developers section of this post.

CSS Designer css rank is the best rank for people who like to design. Obviously PHP needs CSS helpers. If you are intrested in CSS then apply for this rank. You will code our project desighn if needed and will be instructed by Head Developers and Developers. This is also for users who want to do logos or banners.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END OF RANKS ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't like to code and just want to submit ideas for projects or ideas to go into projects then you can become another rank that is called Helper helpers will submit ideas or new project ideas and it is up to head developers to choose if them and the team should code it or add the ideas. If you are interested in becoming part of our team then please post a comment and I will message you

All people who post a comment will be messaged and I will treat everyone the same. I will ask you questions about your PHP Knowledge and below there is a list on what will be asked in the message. If I like your reply I will either hire you or ask you more questions and then hire you if I like your second message reply.

Steps I will take for people who message
Check your profile out and other things
Start messaging you about this
Ask you questions about your PHP knowledge
Ask you questions about your team work
Ask you what rank you are intrested in
Ask you why your suited for that rank
Ask you why your not suited for the other rank
Choose if I will hire you

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
He states, that he can write decent php, I doubt that because if you know how to write PHP, You can code everything yourself rather than expecting bunch of people to work for you and that to for jack all
Firstly I can code PHP very well but I feel the work can be done faster with more developers an build stronger scripts. And obviously I would pay It's just I havent mentioned this because I would mention it if they got as far as applying.

Head Developers
£8 a hour or £80 per big project

Developers
£6 a hour or £60 per big project

Helpers & CSS Designer
£4 a hour or £40 per big project

You will work no more than a few hours a day or more if you wish and will received wages once the job is complete. Most of the projects only require a few of the team members per project and different projects I will include different members of the team depending on what there skills are. If there good in a certain area like habbo cms's then Ill add a habbo-ish developer to work on the upcoming project. Wages can we discussed if you think they are not fair and I will take it into account!

A big project will take maximum of a few days but you will only work 3-5 hours a day unless the project is extremely large in that case wages will probably be raised for the developers working on the project. Meanwhile while the selecgted developers are working on the upcoming project the other members of the team will be planning ideas for another project. And yes these projects are for the public to be used but they will have to purchase a licence. The licence money will go into the teams account and be payed for future wages. If we earn alot on the licence sales you may earn a tip on your wages. Hope some of you apply and become part of our team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Head Developers
£3 a hour or £30 per big project

Developers
£2 a hour or £20 per big project

Helpers & CSS Designer
£1 a hour or £10 per big project

You will work no more than a few hours a day or more if you wish and will received wages once the job is complete. Most of the projects only require a few of the team members per project and different projects I will include different members of the team depending on what there skills are. If there good in a certain area like habbo cms's then Ill add a habbo-ish developer to work on the upcoming project. Wages can we discussed if you think they are not fair and I will take it into account!

A big project will take maximum of a few days but you will only work 3-5 hours a day unless the project is extremely large in that case wages will probably be raised for the developers working on the project. Meanwhile while the selecgted developers are working on the upcoming project the other members of the team will be planning ideas for another project. And yes these projects are for the public to be used but they will have to purchase a licence. The licence money will go into the teams account and be payed for future wages. If we earn alot on the licence sales you may earn a tip on your wages. Hope some of you apply and become part of our team.

That's below the minimum wage, just saying,

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Firstly I can code PHP very well but I feel the work can be done faster with more developers an build stronger scripts. And obviously I would pay It's just I havent mentioned this because I would mention it if they got as far as applying.

Head Developers
£8 a hour or £80 per big project

Developers
£6 a hour or £60 per big project

Helpers & CSS Designer
£4 a hour or £40 per big project

That's below the minimum wage, just saying,
You get paid more even if you work at Subway than 8$ or 6$ a hour, Just saying.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
How can we possibly know that you will deliver and actually pay your employees. You have basically no rep and unless people who I trust can vouch I wouldn't put time into this project.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'll message you about the designer rank..cx
Edit:
It states that our pay will be coming from profit from the license sells..what happens when you don't sell enough?

Last edited:

Unidentified

Living the Developer Life...
Jun 19, 2012
Than this is a waste if your doing it for the money. No guarantee of being paid cx
I do also Believe this is a waste of time, No one is going to pay for a CMS when there is many free CMS on the Internet including one here: RibbonCMS, there is also Druplar, WordPress and many more.. You should develop into something people need :)

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Than this is a waste if your doing it for the money. No guarantee of being paid cx
Yeah, Its pretty much a waste of time, The author of this post (Techie) Should maybe invest a little before even considering to hire people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread