BUILD 976 - The return of Snow Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Taken from my article at Puhekupla ( )

Hi all
Today Habbo was updated to Build 976, which featured the return of the game "Snow Storm".

The new "Games" box and the new Achievements button:
Capturef9eddbf4PNG.png

Captureab46ddfbPNG.png

Hopefully more games coming soon :)

Lobby:
uzou15cce92c15png.png

There are 5 maps to play on, 3 new and 2 original

In Game:
snst676f85a2png.png

Results:
jfygkk544d534cpng.png

Snowstorm is only avalible to VIP members at the moment, don't know if its going to change in the future

You can read Habbo's news article here:

Thanks to everyone who gave me images
-Tweeney

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Yeah it does look good :)
I hope that now they have bought back one of the classic games, they will do it with the rest (Battle Ball, Wobble Squabble and Lido). It would be pretty cool.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I wonder if they'll bring it onto retros, maybe things will look a little bit more interesting, we will have to wait and see. :confused:

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Nothing new?
Its everything new, none of this was in Flash before?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Aaron needs to recode this emu so he can get these nice features do you think they will sqeeze in battleball before r64? or this is what they have been waiting for?

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Tbh, i dont see these updates from "Aaron" being pushed anytime soon. And to be really honest i think when Lemon is leaked ill be switching to it....

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I'll stay phoenix.. I'm not gonna let em 10 years go down to waste.. if anything ill make 2 hotels..

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Eh, if this free 10x better emulator brings the money in 2x better becuase it makes my hotel better then your phoenix one ill switch. Open Source FTW

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
I played Snow Storm too (in this version) what really sucks though is that you can't choose to play with your friends but only random selected users. Of course it's still in BETA so they have time to change that :) But I liked it, actually easier to play with the new UI - I like the old snow storm too!

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I played Snow Storm too (in this version) what really sucks though is that you can't choose to play with your friends but only random selected users. Of course it's still in BETA so they have time to change that :) But I liked it, actually easier to play with the new UI - I like the old snow storm too!
Parts of the SWF says that you will eventually be able to make lobbies I think. :D

xD, was my first game playing about =]
It was all a fluke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread