Broken catalog?

megarshark

Apr 4, 2013
Okay so when i go to upload any furni to my r63b retro using swift/butterfly emu it wont load... My :refresh_catalogue command is broken so i just refresh the emu (shutdown restart) And nothing will show! I input everything correctly all the furni into hof section and all my SQL's were complete. But when ever i go to look inside the catalog nothing!!!

help me please we want most of the updated furni for our users before we open.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The Correct Steps to adding Customs into a catalog:
>> Add the SWF into hof_furni folder or the folder linked in your client.php
>> Add the furnidata line in your furnidata.txt / furnidata.php file
>> Add your furniture table and catalog_items table SQL for the database

If your command doesn't work it is not because there is an error in your emulator, its because it found an error in something you added and won't update because of this. Reloading the emulator causes it to force the error to be outputted.

megarshark

Apr 4, 2013
@Jaycustoms thanks for the advice it's the emu so were changing over to a new emu :D I tried to upload some new enables to didnt show up in the system anyway thanks for the replies guys!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@Jaycustoms thanks for the advice it's the emu so were changing over to a new emu :D I tried to upload some new enables to didnt show up in the system anyway thanks for the replies guys!
What kinda emulator where you using lmao , When I said that "its not the emulator" I figured you were using a reliable source who released it. Oh wells, goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread