Breeze Hotel - R63 - NEW - breezehotel.me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013
Hey everyone, Vitix here. I'm here to introduce you guys to a new hotel called Breeze Hotel. Breeze Hotel is an R63 retro created by myself and Crunk. Here we strive to bring excellence's in one's need. We try to make the best experience possible here at Breeze. We run on IIS 7, and Rev CMS edit, edited by Gio. Here are some screenshots:

Me page:
rfpj.png

Staff Page:
chl7.png

Client:
ErjRkHp.png

We're new, and we peaked a total of 21. We're also hiring!
LINK:

Last edited by a moderator:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I noticed they changed link ^

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
If you go to a hotel judging it on whether or not the staff team welcomes you, you have another thing coming...most hotels are just to big to know who's new or regular. Tbh this is the best retro community I seen so far, everybody seems to get along and laugh, meh seems good. Nice hotel good luck

Jul 31, 2013
If you go to a hotel judging it on whether or not the staff team welcomes you, you have another thing coming...most hotels are just to big to know who's new or regular. Tbh this is the best retro community I seen so far, everybody seems to get along and laugh, meh seems good. Nice hotel good luck
Thanks, We've put in alot of work and we're just trying to be able to have a steady hotel online.

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013
Hey guys, we've currently changed domains. We're back to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread