BrainCMS Simple Edit

DrPhil

Oct 21, 2015
Hi, this is my first ever release and yes i know this is nothing special it is a simple edit but someone will like it :), yes I have included the full BrainCMS as I have images in the root that is connected to the theme

Screenies:

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for looking!

NOTE
One of the images in the Me page screenshot is a different colour but it is the right colour in the download!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I LOVE THIS!! omg thank you something i can replace my already basic one with! the blue looks great :eek:

DrPhil

Oct 21, 2015

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Looks nice, the only thing I’m not a fan of is the Enter hotel and log out; the white barrier arround it atleast.

Commerz

Jan 23, 2015
Hi, this is my first ever release and yes i know this is nothing special it is a simple edit but someone will like it :), yes I have included the full BrainCMS as I have images in the root that is connected to the theme

Screenies:

DOWNLOAD

Thanks for looking!

NOTE
One of the images in the Me page screenshot is a different colour but it is the right colour in the download!

LOVE THAT

FoxyLoli

Feb 1, 2020
I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\plugins\musconnect.php on line 7

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\app\plugins\musconnect.php on line 7
you most likely have an old php version which doesnt support the short array synatx $arr = [ 1, 2, 3 ]; try upgrading to a newer version like php 7

Users who are viewing this thread