Braincms keept going back to me.php

Ekalus

Mar 27, 2020
Hii,

I am using braincms with @Laynester his illumina edit. For some reason whatever I do or go it keeps getting me back to the me.php. If I want to go into the client or go to the staff page.. Within a few seconds it redirects me back to the me.php.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hii,

I am using braincms with @Laynester his illumina edit. For some reason whatever I do or go it keeps getting me back to the me.php. If I want to go into the client or go to the staff page.. Within a few seconds it redirects me back to the me.php.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
are you on another tab on the me page? if so it will d/c you & send you back to me because the client loads in the background of the me page, i changed cms from that because that's what annoyed me

Ekalus

Mar 27, 2020
are you on another tab on the me page? if so it will d/c you & send you back to me because the client loads in the background of the me page, i changed cms from that because that's what annoyed me

No, even with only one tab open it redirects me back to the /me page. It happens when I go to any page or the /client.

Users who are viewing this thread