Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Thoughts?

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey Guys,
Black Ops 3 is officially out and i'm sure 99% of you have a copy i know for a fact that i do and thought it would be a good idea to start a discussion on everyone's thoughts etc.

I've played mostly online so far and i'm enjoying that i'm glad they ditched the EXO suit idea i hated that the jetpacks are better. I tried playing zombies and was horrified at wat the hell it's become unless there is something your meant to know about it is really confusing becoming a monster and stuff apart from that it's a good game worth the money :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Gameplay is smoother by far, I'm also glad they removed exo suits. This is easy one of the best ones now.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Sucks giant balls.

Call of Duty games are getting worse, they should end the series ffs.

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
If I didn't, I wouldn't have replied in this post.
Well, you can't be trusted most of the time, so it was worth asking considering everybody else's reply vs yourself.
I don't own the game, so have no opinion, just wanted to know if your response was legit.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
The games good, maybe you don't like changes? lol
Eh, I got bored of CoD a while ago

Well, you can't be trusted most of the time, so it was worth asking considering everybody else's reply vs yourself.
I don't own the game, so have no opinion, just wanted to know if your response was legit.
I'm the only person on this forum that can be trusted. I only post my thoughts on products I own, I don't say something is good or sucks based on reviews, but on personal experience.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Treyarch are then only people that can make a good cod, waw, bo1, bo2, and now bo3 were all the greatest cod games (imo)

mw2 had it's time back in middleschool but that's the only good infinity ward cod.

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
Ive played it as my brother has it and personally I feel like its the exact same game every year.

Anyway COD4 was best COD and always will be.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Sich a good game but still disappointed that they got that double jump thing ruins the original cods, otherwise I still love it.

Users who are viewing this thread