Black Ops 2: Revolution DLC

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
kjuJ6bWx5Ef0.png
Hey,​
So as for every Call of Duty there usually is about 4 DLC packs, and here is the first one for Black Ops 2 (Revolution). But for this DLC pack, we get the following:​
  • 4 Mulitiplayer maps. (Mirage, Grind, Hydro and Downhill)
  • 1 NEW multiplayer weapon. (Peacekeeper)
  • 1 Zombie map. (Die Rise)
  • 1 NEW Zombie gamemode (Turned)
http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2013/01/08/revolution-dlc-map-pack-announced said:
Shake up your Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 experience with Revolution, the first massive DLC Map Pack that includes four all-new Multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map and Zombies game mode, and a brand new Multiplayer weapon.

Revolution includes four Multiplayer maps diverse in both setting and playstyle: fight for control in “Mirage,” a sand-swept luxury resort in the Gobi Desert; navigate through half-pipes and skate ramps in “Grind,” battling within a massive skate park in California’s Venice Beach; dodge the floodwaters in “Hydro” to hold down a hydroelectric dam in Pakistan; and take the fight to a French Alps ski resort in “Downhill.”

For the first time in franchise history, Revolution introduces a brand new Multiplayer weapon, the “Peacekeeper” hybrid SMG-Assault Rifle. Complete with its own set of XP-earning challenges, this unique weapon is available exclusively to those that pick up the Revolution content pack.

Zombies are about to be taken to new heights, as the undead threat goes vertical in “Die Rise.” Moving along a series of collapsed skyscrapers, players must watch their step when fighting through the maze-like terrain. With brand new buildables and Wonder Weaponry though, players will be well-armed for this Zombies experience.

Also included with Revolution is the brand-new Zombies game mode “Turned,” where players can finally compete against each other as a zombie! In “Turned,” a lone human player fights for survival and points against a field of zombie players. The first zombie to hunt the human down earns the right to spawn in as the new human!
Video:
Source:
Release Date(s):
  • XBOX: 29th Janurary 2013.
  • PS3: N/A
  • WiiU: N/A

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I probably wont get it, I don't know. I've barely played any CoD.
I'm barely on too, but I may buy the season pass, so I get Nuketown zombies. :D

I just got the damn game, they come out with new maps too fast.

Nope, they do it on reasonable times IMO, early year, mid year, end of year seems okay to me, especially the fact they have to invent new stuff, the weapon DLCs cannot be to easy to do. :p

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Good IMO to release new stuff to keep people entertained. How ever I am not a big fan of COD.

Keno

Mar 12, 2012
They look like shit but that new zombies game mode looks brilliant. Won't be purchasing it though.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is the first time they release a Weapon DLC, I wonder how it will turn out, I think a lot of people will use it, because it will probably be an overpowered weapon as you need to pay for it.

Imo this is a good release, but in previews they make it always more fancy then it really is... I'll see how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread