BIG SPARKLY DRAGONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey, I stumbled onto Fresh Hotel today and saw these wonderful Sparkling Big Massive Dragons in there Catalogue, yes that's right they do actually sparkle in the client. So I thought why not lets release them. Sharing is caring.
This includes the sqls and swfs. If you have any problems feel free to comment below and il help sort the issue.
Also to fix the issue to make the dragons blow fire once you ran the sql query in your database just locate to your furniture table and make the interaction mode count from '1' to '2' then do :update_items and :update_catalogue in your client and your all set! Enjoy :)

DOWNLOAD:
---------------
Download includes both swfs, sqls and furnidata.

You must be registered for see images attach

Credits
-----------
Tardis for making them.
Me for releasing.​

Last edited:

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
hiya

any chance i can get your habbo.swf because im using this one at the moment but i like the way your shop button and my stuff is placed out tanks :}

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
download link is dead, but anyways they look good thanks for the release

Sep 30, 2015
Lisa or @Taylis already told me not to release this, since you released it you have to be responsible for it
tbh, they would've been released at some point either way lol. She was just the first to release them :)

oh and heres new download link.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Right sorry i removed the file by accident a while ago re added sqls i just re made as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread