Best R63B emu to use?

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys, I've made plenty of R63 hotels but that was years ago and I've come back and at some point will be making a new R63B hotel. Whats the best emu to use and do you know of any cms's that I could use. Preferably with no errors. ty.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Plus Emulator or Arcturus, can download then in the releases section or HabboFiles.com, I recommend PlusEMU, it comes with SWF's and the database, pretty stable and works well.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah I guess, I recommend checking the tutorials, releases and help sections we've got here as a lot of common errors and struggles have already been answered a dozen times.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
i made a tutorial that is proven to work by others if done correctly. why not just follow it? -.-
I think the whole point of this thread is to get an idea on what's the best to use and will be the best in the near future, not as much of how it's done. But yeah, I do recommend the tutorial and help sections for help on doing things, we've answered tons of questions and solved hundreds of problems that occur in common setups.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah I'll use the tutorial you've posted but I wanna change it up a bit, get a new cms etc
thats totally fine, use it as a guideline on what goes where and what needs editing and it has useful stuff on it like cms_news table that plus database is missing, working client.php, seckey for register and strict mode query for the database import error all in one place.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
thats totally fine, use it as a guideline on what goes where and what needs editing and it has useful stuff on it like cms_news table that plus database is missing, working client.php, seckey for register and strict mode query for the database import error all in one place.
I'll use your tutorial but there's not too many errors in the files you've released if any?

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
I'd recommend Comet as it's proven stable and feature rich. If you're really new to development then I'd suggest plus as most of the questions regarding it have been answered like @JMG mentioned. Arcturus is feature rich aswell though I'd go with Plus lf I was you due to the fact that u get a chance of getting into development since it's open sourced and the authors don't have anything against u making source messy. The author of Arcturus says it's strictly forbidden to change source code on arcturus and u won't be helped by him.
So conclusion: Plus if you're new to development else Comet imo. :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I'd recommend Comet as it's proven stable and feature rich. If you're really new to development then I'd suggest plus as most of the questions regarding it have been answered like @JMG mentioned. Arcturus is feature rich aswell though I'd go with Plus lf I was you due to the fact that u get a chance of getting into development since it's open sourced and the authors don't have anything against u making source messy. The author of Arcturus says it's strictly forbidden to change source code on arcturus and u won't be helped by him.
So conclusion: Plus if you're new to development else Comet imo. :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk
Thanks mnan I'll see if I do end up opening one. Not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread