Best CMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Reason why RevCMS is so secure because it has like 4 public files to acess it....

The question is if it has the same ammount of files UberCMS does there is still much to fix...

Therefore RevCMS is NOT the best CMS out there although it is very secure

The next generation of habbo retro CMS is gonna be 2 files and a config.

People Nowadays look for a secure , easy to use CMS and Revcms delivers all of them , plus instead of changing a whole cms you can change a skins of revcms and you can switch between skins easily also to make a skin you just need knowledge of PHP and CSS and you don't need no more requirements.
Case Close , Devbest Supports Revcms, I support Revcms , Mostly Everyone who posted on This Thread Supports Revcms. and I bet you when Revcms 3.0 comes out you be jizzing out your pants because you know its going to be fucking awesome and when revemu comes out , you be fucking getting a boner over it :D

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
UberCMS will always be a Great And people only say rev know because at the Moment Thats the CMS that works Awile ago before rev People were like PHOENIX is the best and blah blah blah The Best CMS changes threw time and there isnt a way of picking a best CMS . But For Looks :: Uber, For Security :: RevCMS, and Soon to be Favorite :: Who ever builds a new one, And Personaly I think the best CMS is the one we dont have lol the One Habbo.com uses

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
RevCMS is just going through it's phase like everything at first it was "uberemu is the best" then "phoenix is the best" and I'm sure soon it'll be something like "sierra/habsock3t/etc is the best" just like how the cms' went from uber is the best to phoenix to rev.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
RevCMS is just going through it's phase like everything at first it was "uberemu is the best" then "phoenix is the best" and I'm sure soon it'll be something like "sierra/habsock3t/etc is the best" just like how the cms' went from uber is the best to phoenix to rev.
Next doHabbo.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Reason why RevCMS is so secure because it has like 4 public files to acess it....

The question is if it has the same ammount of files UberCMS does there is still much to fix...

Therefore RevCMS is NOT the best CMS out there although it is very secure

The next generation of habbo retro CMS is gonna be 2 files and a config.
The current RevCMS is secure? Give me a break. Maybe the next RevCMS will be.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
The current RevCMS is secure? Give me a break. Maybe the next RevCMS will be.
But There might be a downfall, Revcms 3.0 which everybody is getting excited about , when it releases might not actually be that exciting and all the time was a waiste getting a boner over it and turns out to be shit. In 1 part of my mind , it will be good , the other part it won't be good so pros and cons there hopefully Revcms 3 and Revemu will be astounding.
The Release of Revcms 3.0 is going to take long because the more Kryptos adds stuff to it , the more work he'll have to do , so good luck to Kryptos on completing Revcms 3.0 and good luck to Zak completing RevEmu

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
But There might be a downfall, Revcms 3.0 which everybody is getting excited about , when it releases might not actually be that exciting and all the time was a waiste getting a boner over it and turns out to be shit. In 1 part of my mind , it will be good , the other part it won't be good so pros and cons there hopefully Revcms 3 and Revemu will be astounding.
The Release of Revcms 3.0 is going to take long because the more Kryptos adds stuff to it , the more work he'll have to do , so good luck to Kryptos on completing Revcms 3.0 and good luck to Zak completing RevEmu

JT's been a member a lot longer, spare the basics..

&learn to spell..

I'm looking forward to seeing Revelation Emulator (RevEMU), Phoenix will loose a lot of their customers/money to this development.

RevCMS is secure, and will continue to be secure hopefully.

I personally don't think anyone has topped a really good quality CMS, it's still an open gap in the market.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
JT's been a member a lot longer, spare the basics..

&learn to spell..

I'm looking forward to seeing Revelation Emulator (RevEMU), Phoenix will loose a lot of their customers/money to this development.

RevCMS is secure, and will continue to be secure hopefully.

I personally don't think anyone has topped a really good quality CMS, it's still an open gap in the market.

Can you please stop saying learn how to fucking spell, I know how to spell correctly and use punctation. Jheeze this a forum on the fucking internet and I abbreviate my words , stop complaining and learn slang and how to speak on the internet because I could speak in proper english if I want to , stop bitching to learn how to spell , I am capable of speaking in proper english is just I choose not to , so if you have a problem with that , go shove it up your ass because I don't care and Imma speak in jibirish fosdfuisduifnsdongfusndofsidnfiosadfsoafnsid got a problem with that.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Can you please stop saying learn how to fucking spell, I know how to spell correctly and use punctation. Jheeze this a forum on the fucking internet and I abbreviate my words , stop complaining and learn slang and how to speak on the internet because I could speak in proper english if I want to , stop bitching to learn how to spell , I am capable of speaking in proper english is just I choose not to , so if you have a problem with that , go shove it up your ass because I don't care and Imma speak in jibirish fosdfuisduifnsdongfusndofsidnfiosadfsoafnsid got a problem with that.
There's still spelling mistakes buddy.

Either way, in my opinion, I like RevCMS because of it's easiness with skins. I find it VERY simple to edit, and it's great in that way. I'd prefer if navigation was seperate.

Also, for whoever said the best CMS will have 2 files & config, that's wrong.

A website with 2 files will not work buddy.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I would go with RevCMS.

Here are the visualized reasons:
f660254664877f1383a221a0bf4dd851.png

Speed
RevCMS is the latest Habbo Content Management System with that lightweight speed, it will take you like less than 30 seconds to load a page, with it's clean & neat code and the systems implemented to make it work, RevCMS is the fastest loading CMS so far.*​
* Skin is Mango, I'm on a less than 1MB/second speed of internet.
bdea1a73f124365391cfa0965b8e8e42.png
Complexibility
RevCMS has it's complex yet noob-friendly settings (referring to config.php), with those hints & notes besides, you could not make a simple mistake in configuring your CMS for your hotel. Plus with it's own theme system, you could easily switch from themes to themes by uploading them to the designated folder and change it through config.php by it's folder name. And with that PHP power, you do not need to edit the hotel's title in every pages of the CMS, as it does update once you edit your config.php, and​
0b90df7ec1abae004ac29319413c2ee8.png
Easy Theme-Making
As I described from it's complexibility, RevCMS has it's own theme system which makes it easy for you to switch from themes to themes, but not only that, you could ALSO MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM THEME with just knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS and other computer languages you will need to have other plugins (e.g. jQuery, a library of Javascript). With that easy theme-making, you could have that customized look, preferrable scene for your hotel's website!​
47530305fae78e4de7aa5584aef631c4.jpg
Real Noob-friendly
You could have RevCMS with those newbies easily, with the documentations included in each downloads/releases, you would know what to tweak and what is not to. With those documentations, you will know where to find specific files (to upload a new theme, edit your configuration etc...) without having to search all over those sub-folders!​
9323be3e70ebb9d05bdca99125cb9373.png
Multiple Emulation Softwares compatible with
RevCMS is compatible with MOST emulation softwares such as Phoenix & Uber (although there will be few edits needed to be done in order to have Uber compatible with RevCMS, as RevCMS is made to be compatible with Phoenix), and to the upcoming RevEMU developed by Zak! This question will mostly be asked... "What is so special with RevCMS if it is compatible with that junk, new RevEMU?", well, RevEMU is being foreseen to beat the current popular emulator Phoenix.​

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
There's still spelling mistakes buddy.

Either way, in my opinion, I like RevCMS because of it's easiness with skins. I find it VERY simple to edit, and it's great in that way. I'd prefer if navigation was seperate.

Also, for whoever said the best CMS will have 2 files & config, that's wrong.

A website with 2 files will not work buddy.
You can make a website with one file if you really wanted, it's just going to take longer to load because of the file size, research before you say brah.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
You can make a website with one file if you really wanted, it's just going to take longer to load because of the file size, research before you say brah.
Yeah, but it's not going to have images etc... don't get all smart on me buddy.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Yeah, although images aren't going to be there forever. A good CMS is one that has it's own images. You can't always rely on others you know? :)

Xyion

Apr 1, 2012
Yeah, although images aren't going to be there forever. A good CMS is one that has it's own images. You can't always rely on others you know? :)
Considering this is a cms for habbo, I'm sure the images you need from habbo will be there as long as habbo is popular? Maybe if you were on about a normal website cms but for this that is pretty irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread