Best CMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviant

Jan 21, 2012
Hey i just looked at a thread on what is the best EMU? So i thought, What is the best CMS?

I want your to answer two things;

Best CMS?

Best Feature?

Mine would be RevCMS and housekeeping.... i don't know why but i just like all the features you can do on HK OR it might be lottery.

ECode

Nov 20, 2011
RevCMS for the win! ^-^!
I like the feature that you can edit easily styles of that CMS and even code yourself !

Reactions: JpK

Deviant

Jan 21, 2012
RevCMS for the win! ^-^!
I like the feature that you can edit easily styles of that CMS and even code yourself !
Meant feature ON the CMS so where you have to login and that but i guess thats ok :)

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
No uberCMS is Ubercms every one looks but it has potential to do more -_-
U can create custom pages and more really easily !! Noobs u dont use ubercms cus u dont know how it works :(

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
RevCMS is the CMS of the moment.
But Uber is the CMS of forever. There's so much what hasn't been done with Uber but couldn't have been done.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Revcms is Secure and it's nice also it is not complicated because for Ubercms/Other cms you have so many pages , Revcms is nice and sleek. :)

...............REVCMS.................100%..........For..The..Future..For..The..Best................................

NuclearHotel

Feb 3, 2012
Reason why RevCMS is so secure because it has like 4 public files to acess it....

The question is if it has the same ammount of files UberCMS does there is still much to fix...

Therefore RevCMS is NOT the best CMS out there although it is very secure

The next generation of habbo retro CMS is gonna be 2 files and a config.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread