Best Call of Duty & MW4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So, what do you think? Which Call of Duty is the best COD? (World at War, Modern Warfare, Black Ops, etc.)

Also, there are rumours that there will be a new Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 4. They say it will be a pre-quel. Are you gonna buy it if this is true?

ImChrome

Dec 2, 2012
Modern Warfare for a fact!

And if it does! Yes, Modern Warfares are better than black ops to me!

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Black Ops was probably the best. Mw3 was a fast paced camping game. BO2 is a stupid kids running around shooting and thinking they are badass's

ImChrome

Dec 2, 2012
Black Ops was probably the best. Mw3 was a fast paced camping game. BO2 is a stupid kids running around shooting and thinking they are badass's

Black ops is the worst! MW3 will always be known as the greatest!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
COD 4 (Modern Warfare)
COD 6 (Modern Warfare 2)
BLACK OPS 2

... Are all equally good games.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
The new Modern Warfare i have been told is based on MW2 with newer graphics and it will more future like. (Of course this is a rumor)

Personally i loved Modern Warfare 2 the most.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Personally i loved Modern Warfare 2 the most.

I recorded that when I first got my PVR, the only decent clip on my Youtube Channel because I broke my PVR weeks after getting it :D
Make sure you watch it in 720p.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Black Ops was the best - Actual close-quarter combat.

Black Ops II is now full of Sub-machine gun addicts who run around thinking there the best in the world.

MW set sucks in my opinion.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010

that's every call of duty game.

ImChrome

Dec 2, 2012

I recorded that when I first got my PVR, the only decent clip on my Youtube Channel because I broke my PVR weeks after getting it :D
Make sure you watch it in 720p.

Thats when you dig a hole, and jump in it!

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
If they manage to ruin the "Modern Warfare" title with jetpacks and such, I'm guessing 90% of the players will be upset. So if they are doing a MW4 , I think it's going to be a better game than we've been getting these last few times. Hopefully of course, they don't always make the best choices with their games, so the MW title could just be ruined if this one comes out.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
If they manage to ruin the "Modern Warfare" title with jetpacks and such, I'm guessing 90% of the players will be upset. So if they are doing a MW4 , I think it's going to be a better game than we've been getting these last few times. Hopefully of course, they don't always make the best choices with their games, so the MW title could just be ruined if this one comes out.
play mw then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread