Request Banner and Logo [request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
I can make you one once I get home, in about 7 hours! Sorry for the wait but I'm in school ATM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
----------------------------------
Logo;

Q24X5Nr.gif

------------------------------------
Banner;

W71huMW.png

Hope you like them! If you want me to change/add anything just inform me! :)

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
If you have anymore requests just inform me, I'll always get back to clients ASAP! : -)
(BTW; I love Graphics and am looking for a Graphics Artist Position on a Habbo Retro :3 )
Thanks for the request, I enjoyed making this and playing around with the logo & banner!

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Nice banner except, 1. the person tubing is blurry and 2. what font is that?

1. The person looks blurry because if I made him any larger he would look weird and wouldn't fit, thus he may seem a little blurry, yet still looks nice & neat.
2. I believe the font is Tohoma, I just did some edits to it in PS! :)

Cody199

Oct 28, 2013
1. The person looks blurry because if I made him any larger he would look weird and wouldn't fit, thus he may seem a little blurry, yet still looks nice & neat.
2. I believe the font is Tohoma, I just did some edits to it in PS! :)
Okey, but maybe try Volter font? You would have to download it but it is used for most habbo banners. it is habboey

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Okey, but maybe try Volter font? You would have to download it but it is used for most habbo banners. it is habboey

I have it, and I tried it but it didn't look right for that specified banner. Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread