Service Badges (Mostly Staff badges)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlendahJohnson

Jan 3, 2017
I reckon this is what you wanted, if the second one isn't how you'd of liked it, gimme a better explanation. @Mynamelololo
nuZ7c82.gif
7D9nEZ8.gif
@Xylo Yes, but this time can you do it with the name "Fuze" thanks!
Also, can you make me a number #5 with it saying "Fuze VIP" with the entire badge being silver, another one bronze, and one gold? Thanks!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
@Xylo Yes, but this time can you do it with the name "Fuze" thanks!
Also, can you make me a number #5 with it saying "Fuze VIP" with the entire badge being silver, another one bronze, and one gold? Thanks!
VIP one would be ugly as hell, don't suggest that. Especially if you change the colours. Here's the staff ones.
1nFvgsW.gif
iw0k2FW.gif

RussianRoman

Feb 19, 2017
Badge you want: 2
Hotel Name: Dusk
Description: One regular & one with the grey banner with trial on it if possible, please!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Can you just do any VIP badge then? One saying Bronze, one saying gold and one saying silver with the name Fuze at the top? Don't make it look like a staff badge though. @Xylo
I'll make something up then edit/tag you when I'm finished.

SlendahJohnson

Jan 3, 2017
I'll make something up then edit/tag you when I'm finished.
Alright, and also can you make some more #2 badges for me with the same Fuze name? I want one with a grey ribbon saying t-mod, one with an orange ribbon saying mod, another with a red ribbon saying admin, one with a yellow ribbon saying manager and one with a green ribbon saying Owner? Thanks!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Alright, and also can you make some more #2 badges for me with the same Fuze name? I want one with a grey ribbon saying t-mod, one with an orange ribbon saying mod, another with a red ribbon saying admin, one with a yellow ribbon saying manager and one with a green ribbon saying Owner? Thanks!
Sure, here's the VIP ones. Custom made :up:
ghkeOKn.gif
iIokIGz.gif
KUE42Vm.gif

edit: Here's all the staff ones.
iw0k2FW.gif
JGgWUHZ.gif
IXTUxRA.gif
BXSZyx0.gif
A3WycP2.gif

@SlendahJohnson

Last edited: